No announcement yet.

Gun Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bought myself a Nodak Spud Nds-22 receiver for myself. I'm building 10/22 pistol/pointless/fun gun.

Comment

Originally posted by myinfernalbmw View Post
      I bought myself a Nodak Spud Nds-22 receiver for myself. I'm building 10/22 pistol/pointless/fun gun.
      nice, will you suppress it?
      1990 325is
      m52b28
      3.73lsd
      g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

I would in a heartbeat if I didn't live in one of the small handful of restricted states. No pew mufflers for me. I've heard rumors that they're trying to push through suppressor legalization legislation for 2015, but I'm not holding my breath.

Comment

aww sorry to hear. Here's to hoping they will pull their heads out of their nether regions :D
          1990 325is
          m52b28
          3.73lsd
          g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

Cheers to that Tex. We need all the support we can get.

Comment

Originally posted by justin_l_ View Post
              Why don't you want to go with PSA again?
              Took 2 weeks for my order to ship, roll pins were already pressed into the trigger guard, and some of the parts had to be touched up with a file. Nothing extreme, but it's not something I'd be okay with if it were my business. I did get it all for a good bit less than most parts kits, so I guess I got what I paid for.
              -Alex

Comment

New gear! My MK18 is slowly getting there

Also picked up an APL
                Last edited by xAZxE30x; 12-27-2014, 02:07 PM.
                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

^ have the same light on my M&P, love it.
                  1991 325i - "Scambles" The Daily Driven lightly modded.
                  1988 Mazda RX-7 TII "Mako" The Free Dorito
                  bacon by Jared Laabs, on Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by AwakenNoMore View Post
                    ^ have the same light on my M&P, love it.
                    Oh nice! So far I like it. Buttons are perfect for my hand size. It was between this and a SF light and I wanted to try this guy out. Just need a new holster now
                    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

This is my latest toy I've been messin around with.

YHM .300aac Blackout, equipped with a suppressor, Trijicon ACOG scope, Magpul MOE foregrip, with a Magpul ACS-L adjustable stock. Currently has a Ruger 7lb trigger with a nickel boron bolt and hammer for easy cleaning.

Nicknamed The Hog Slayer
                      Originally posted by flyboyx
                      how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
                      Originally posted by Northern
                      beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
                      Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
                      Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
                      '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
                      Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

Originally posted by xAZxE30x View Post
                        Oh nice! So far I like it. Buttons are perfect for my hand size. It was between this and a SF light and I wanted to try this guy out. Just need a new holster now
                        Check out ebay user tr_holsters. I picked up an OTW holster made specifically for the M&P with the Inforce APL, its fantastic.
                        1991 325i - "Scambles" The Daily Driven lightly modded.
                        1988 Mazda RX-7 TII "Mako" The Free Dorito
                        bacon by Jared Laabs, on Flickr

Comment

Brought the Walther PPS home today.

Here she is next to the Gen 4 Glock 23 for size comparison. Very small and single stack mag. Super slim and prime for CCW with IWB holster.

world renown Harry Potter expert
                          sigpic

Comment

woot! Purchased a SF Socom 762 mini today. I am hoping to have it in my hands by April, but who knows :/ my first form 1 took 7 months but times have dropped down since then. I really wish they would open up the eforms again for F4's.

I was super torn between going Silencer CO and Surefire but went with SF mainly becuase I want to run a 556RC on the MK18 so didnt want to start a mount war just yet.

Cant wait!

Comment

I really like the PPS. I think it may be my next handgun purchase.

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
                              i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
                              Originally posted by slammin.e28
                              Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Originally posted by accident View Post
                                I really like the PPS. I think it may be my next handgun purchase.
                                Do it.

I like it 19x more than the Shield or XDS. It's built better, ergonomics are more comfortable, and is really gosh dang accurate for sub-compact.

So I ordered a custom IWB holster about a month ago. Came in today.

Look:

It fits on my body well and doesn't imprint, even when wearing my deep v-necks that hug my upper body, at the club.

Can't complain. Good purchase.
                                world renown Harry Potter expert
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X