Gun Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Levy3Poop View Post
    Maybe we can do a little E30 photo shoot next time I'm in your neck of the woods. What do you think?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
    I'm down!

Do you have facebook?
    1990 325is
    m52b28
    3.73lsd
    g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

Originally posted by deutschman View Post
      Picked up my first shotgun a few days ago. Cimerron's reproduction of John Bowning's second contribution to the pump-action shotgun market, the first being a black powder version, and this being the beefier smokeless powder version. This one also has two added buttons on ether side of the loading port that let you empty the tube with out working the action. It also slam fires so you can get some real fast shots off. The original trench sweeper. 20", 12 gauge, 2 3/4 shells.
      I haven't had the chance to go shoot it yet but I am super excited to get to use it.
      Seams like its quality. Only complaint is the finish on the wood is kinda crap. Im thinking of making my own furniture out of some American black walnut down the road. I am a woodworker after all.
      Untitled by Jeremy Nugent, on Flickr

Dude that's a sweet shotty!
      1990 325is
      m52b28
      3.73lsd

Comment

Originally posted by TeXJ View Post
        I'm down!

Do you have facebook?
        Yeah I sure do! I rarely use it though. Look for Levy Buck on FB, and my profile has an American flag filter on it

Comment

Originally posted by TeXJ View Post
          I'm down!

Do you have facebook?
          If you have Instagram, you can get ahold of me more effectively that way @Levy3Poop

Comment

Sweet, Just sent a friend invite and a follow request. Still new at Instagram.
            1990 325is
            m52b28
            3.73lsd

Comment

Haven't shared any new guns in a while, but I did get this 1895GS last month as a wedding present from my wife. She's finally embraced the gun sickness. She's pretty neat.

I already swapped out the OE wood for the gray laminates and made an ammo cuff and Rhodesian style sling for it to help embrace my inner mountain man. I still want to get new sights as the stockers kind of EAD. I also need to set up a reloading bench to help feed this thing. 45/70 is spendy and this thing is fun as hell to shoot which makes for an even more expensive range trip.

Last edited by DealinDave@Blunttech.com; 11-09-2017, 09:56 AM.
              Follow us on Facebook and Instagram

On qualified parts... email me at dealindave@blunttech.com

Comment

Picked up the pony gun today after new rail installation. Much more comfortable to handle than the old quad rails. Now need to zero in the new front sight.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Comment

whatcha gonna zero the gun to? 50yrds...100yrds?
                  1990 325is
                  m52b28
                  3.73lsd

Comment

100yrds. It's what the Eotech is sighted to.

Comment

Originally posted by naplesE30 View Post
                      100yrds. It's what the Eotech is sighted to.
                      Can't go wrong with a 100 yard zero

Comment

I snagged this Spikes lower for a new build, I dig it! The lighting makes the color look purple/plum, which I think looks kinda good, but my plan is to spray bomb it FDE.

Also, for the lulz:

-Alex

Comment

Just got a spikes lower for my birthday as well. Not sure if I want to built a "pistol" or a rifle yet. I have a 16" that I use for basically everything but leaning toward a shorter length since I shoot suppressed most of the time.
                          89' 325ix Diamantschwarz/Black rattle can...

Insta: r_moose_w

Originally posted by flyboyx
                          I imagine her smelling like spoiled milk and having a half inch crust of doodoo circumnavigating her butthole.

Comment

that purplish colored lower is hilarious. parley, plunder, and arrrrr, ha ha ha!!!

Comment

I picked up a pm30. my kids love it and think its like Robocop's gun, just no full auto. they try and pull the trigger to simulate full auto though

Comment

Is that your first Kel tec? I have read a lot of mixed opinions on Keltec. They def seem to have a cult following though.

Comment

Working...
                                X