No announcement yet.

Gun Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone checked out a dan wesson valor? Ive wanted a dan wesson for a while and I think its calling my name.
    84 318I Delphin RIP
    87 325IS delphin 24v Sold
    89 325 Alpineweiss

Comment

I love how the Valor looks. VZ grips are the best.

Well, posterity, you will never know what it cost us to preserve your freedom. I only hope that you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it.
      ~ John Adams ~

Comment

Nice

but IMO for 1600 bucks you could get a nice springfiled 1911 and toss a few $$$ bucks at it in Wilson Combat parts which would get it up to the same level as the Dan Wesson and still have a 6-700 left for a nice SIG 220, or 226 2 great pistols for the price of 1
        Originally posted by Fusion
        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
        William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
          Nice

but IMO for 1600 bucks you could get a nice springfiled 1911 and toss a few $$$ bucks at it in Wilson Combat parts which would get it up to the same level as the Dan Wesson and still have a 6-700 left for a nice SIG 220, or 226 2 great pistols for the price of 1
          I agree with this.

Well, posterity, you will never know what it cost us to preserve your freedom. I only hope that you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it.
          ~ John Adams ~

Comment

i love the Desert Eagle a 50 caliber hand held cannon,being within a 1 meter radius of the impact zone is enough to kill a man. but it's also scary when man can fit that much destruction into the palm of his hand.
            Fred Sandor
            Car lease

Comment

Originally posted by Fred Sandor View Post
              i love the Desert Eagle a 50 caliber hand held cannon,being within a 1 meter radius of the impact zone is enough to kill a man. but it's also scary when man can fit that much destruction into the palm of his hand.

Say what?????????????????????????????? Me thinks you have watched to many movies and getting it mixed with reality.

Even though the 50 DE is a big ass pistol round I am still fairly sure you have to get hit by it to hurt you let alone kill you.
              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
              William Pitt-

Comment

Say what?????????????????????????????? Me thinks you have watched to many movies and getting it mixed with reality.

Even though the 50 DE is a big ass pistol round I am still fairly sure you have to get hit by it to hurt you let alone kill you.

god I hate that stereotype that the DE is the "biggest baddest most deadly" handgun ever. Yeah its 50 cal, that doesn't mean a whole lot. Theres not a tremendous amount of power behind it, its like throwing a rock.

thats like saying all that matters in a car is the displacement.
                Rollin' with a Geistkuchen

Comment

He's doing the typical gamer thing and not understanding calibers in any way shape or form. Desert Eagles shoot .50ae, now I'm sure you're assuming that is the same thing the Barrett and other .50cal BMG rifles shoot. NOT EVEN CLOSE TO THE SAME THING.

.50AE

.50cal. BMG

Hmmm see a difference?

And to really help out the handicapped and those who would say "Is scarewing me people have such deadly killer guns" here is another pic to really show you:

Left to right. .22 LR, 9mm, .45 ACP, 5.56/.223, 6.5 Grendel, 6.8 SPC, 458 SOCOM/250, .458 SOCOM/500, 7.62/.308, .470 Rhino, .500 Phantom, down in front, .50 BMG.

~ John Adams ~

Comment

LOL

Get em Nic I was not about to go through all that to get my point across.

William Pitt-

Comment

Fuck a desert eagle. If you want a hand cannon magnum 500s the way to go I've shot an 8inch one of those and they are fucking impressive. The 500s&w makes the 50ae look small.

Ya your porbably all going to think im nuts but I hate the was springfield styles there pistols now with. I like how plain the DW is. Although it would be cool to get a springfield GI and have Novak do some majic to it I like the answer system he designed.
                      84 318I Delphin RIP
                      89 325 Alpineweiss

Comment

i just bought a .480 ruger last week, good god! that is a handfull to shoot!
                        the bullets are the size of my little finger!
                        seien Sie größer, als Sie erscheinen

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by 416stroker View Post

Ya your porbably all going to think im nuts but I hate the was springfield styles there pistols now with. I like how plain the DW is. Although it would be cool to get a springfield GI and have Novak do some majic to it I like the answer system he designed.
                          Shit the 4" Springfield GI is nice and clean and for 637 bucks new you really cant beat it with a stick

William Pitt-

Comment

I think the Springfield TRP is pretty rad:

I really have a thing for the Les Baer Thunder Ranch:

AND

what would I want the mostest? A frickety frackin Nighthawk or 10-8 1911 (same company). By the way no matter what you buy throw some VZ grips on it and you'll look like the man.

Nighthawk Custom Firearms offers Hand Built Custom Guns & Firearms Ranging From 1911 Pistols, 6-Shot & 8-Shot Revolvers & Cosmi SRL Shotguns For Sport, Personal, Home & Self Defense.

Nighthawks:

10-8 Performance:

Last edited by Nicademus; 06-15-2009, 01:41 AM.

~ John Adams ~

Comment

Front cocking serations bug me I hate them. There's no real reason for them to be on a 1911 that's the main problem I have with most 1911's now

A night hawk or a ed brown would be the shit or better yet have a tussey custom
                              84 318I Delphin RIP
                              89 325 Alpineweiss

Comment

One thing read about the DW Valors is there hand fitted and the produce a limited number per year. There also only touched by one pistol smith
                                84 318I Delphin RIP
                                89 325 Alpineweiss

Comment

Working...
                                X