No announcement yet.

Gun Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Rainier Hooker could you get out of this thread....I used to be the one posted guns the most, now I fell like pathetic. :(

Originally posted by RainierHooker View Post
    Yep LMT upper and lower. It is a 16" but will be cut-down to 14.5" and have an AAC M4-2000 Suppressor-mount perm'ed to it. I haven't decided on optics, after getting my ACOG on my 20" gun, I think I may want another one, but it is a lot of money...
    Why 14.5"?? Why not 11.5" with an AAC SPR/M4 on it? or the 14.5" but still got with the SPR/M4. Plus you live in Wa state soooo permanently attaching the suppressor pretty much makes your gun worthless since you can shoot suppressed here.

Well, posterity, you will never know what it cost us to preserve your freedom. I only hope that you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it.
    ~ John Adams ~

Comment

Yep LMT upper and lower. It is a 16" but will be cut-down to 14.5" and have an AAC M4-2000 Suppressor-mount perm'ed to it. I haven't decided on optics, after getting my ACOG on my 20" gun, I think I may want another one, but it is a lot of money...

whats with the new ATF ruling on having a suppressor mount? Im kind of reading it as it will also be classified as a class 3 weapon.

Edit, dont post your serial numbers to your guns on forums. Reason I could file a stolen report and say they were stolen from me. Then it would create a world of hurt for you to prove otherwise. Just food for thought!
      Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by Nicademus View Post
        Hey Rainier Hooker could you get out of this thread....I used to be the one posted guns the most, now I fell like pathetic. :(

Why 14.5"?? Why not 11.5" with an AAC SPR/M4 on it? or the 14.5" but still got with the SPR/M4. Plus you live in Wa state soooo permanently attaching the suppressor pretty much makes your gun worthless since you can shoot suppressed here.
        I am going 14.5 because when I perm the AAC mount it will come out to over 16", so it isn't an SBR, which are restriced in WA. The suppressor itself isn't going to be permenantly attacted to the barrel, only the QD mount/flash-hider will be. If I didn't live in WA I would go the SBR route. Besides, by just perm'ing the mount, if the law changes or I move I can still have the mount professionally removed and go the SBR route later.
        ...and I have some property at my disposal in Oregon that I can play with my suppressor on. I just don't live there due to my job.

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post
        whats with the new ATF ruling on having a suppressor mount? Im kind of reading it as it will also be classified as a class 3 weapon.

Edit, dont post your serial numbers to your guns on forums. Reason I could file a stolen report and say they were stolen from me. Then it would create a world of hurt for you to prove otherwise. Just food for thought!
        A suppressor mount isn't restricted in any way by the ATF. Some states like NY and CA have restricted things like that though so it is mainly up to you local statutes. But a mount is just that, a mount; look at the Gemtech HALO suppressor, it just mounts to a NATO-Standard (M-16A1/A2) flash-hider.

And those serial numbers are doctored. You could file a report for s/n LMT444 but it won't effect me at all...

1984 Hennarot 325e - 1990 Brillantrot M3 - 1938 Buick Special Business Coupe

Comment

I didn't realize you were talking about the mount. I live in Washington too and know the laws. Oregon is a much better place for guns, which has always surprised me.

Well, posterity, you will never know what it cost us to preserve your freedom. I only hope that you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it.
          ~ John Adams ~

Comment

But you can't pump your own gas, that would be dangerous.

Comment

But you can't pump your own gas, that would be dangerous.
              Isn't that retarded. I don't want some random dude pumping my gas and spilling it down the side of my car. Then when people from Oregon come up to Washington they sit in there car confused waiting for someone to come help them. I've honestly seen it happen.

~ John Adams ~

Comment

Its the same way with gas in New Jesery, nearly had a stupid 15-16 year old girl fill the tank of my diesel work truck with gas. I could not figure out why they were trying to put fule in it for me.
                Originally posted by Fusion
                If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                  Its the same way with gas in New Jesery, nearly had a stupid 15-16 year old girl fill the tank of my diesel work truck with gas. I could not figure out why they were trying to put fule in it for me.
                  It must be some jobs for handicaps program.

~ John Adams ~

Comment

Yes, the best jobs for handicapped people are ones that deal with flammable liquids!

Comment

Yes, the best jobs for handicapped people are ones that deal with flammable liquids!
                      Sooo like fire fighters?

~ John Adams ~

Comment

A suppressor mount isn't restricted in any way by the ATF. Some states like NY and CA have restricted things like that though so it is mainly up to you local statutes. But a mount is just that, a mount; look at the Gemtech HALO suppressor, it just mounts to a NATO-Standard (M-16A1/A2) flash-hider.
                        Man, I thought you were a member of Arfcom! Your foo is weak!

cut from AR15.com

Emailed YHM about getting a new piston for my Cobra so I could put on my Sig and this is what I got back.

Sir,
                        Unfortunately I have bad news. We were finially notified by ATF Monday morning that we can no longer sell individual pistons, 3-lug adapters, fixed barrel adapters and most other componets seperately. We can sell a sound suppressor with one attaching device and that is it. We are not very happy to say the least. This is going to affect our business tremendousely. Apparently we were the first, and now ATF is going to go after all other sound suppressor manufacturers as well. We are going to fight this, and the owner of this company has already contacted some attorneys about taking legal action. As you saw we were forced to take all the products off our web page or face legal action by ATF. We are waiting to hear the final word on the QD mounts, and I am not expecting good news about them either. All I can tell you now is to be patient while we appeal ATF's ruling and hopefully get it overturned. Sorry for the inconvience, however our hands are tied at the moment, and no one is more upset than us over this matter.

Follow full story here!

Firearm Discussion and Resources from AR-15, AK-47, Handguns and more! Buy, Sell, and Trade your Firearms and Gear.

Have not read it completely, but from what I have picked up.... not good.

I have a few for the AAC M2000. Might be going up for sale!
                        Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

I hadn't seen that thread. Now I'm pissed... thanks!

Comment

This is utter BS. I hate the GayTF.

~ John Adams ~

Comment

Hey RainierHooker, did you build your RPK and your AKS or purchase them already built?
                              Are your Kar98k's German or Yugo?
                              Yery nice Stash you have.

Comment

Originally posted by Quadrajet View Post
                                Hey RainierHooker, did you build your RPK and your AKS or purchase them already built?
                                Are your Kar98k's German or Yugo?
                                Yery nice Stash you have.
                                Thanks,
                                The RPK is a Romanian AES-10B (imported by Century) that I 'cleaned-up'
                                The AKS is an all matching 1983 Polish PMKMS parts-kit that I had built by Lancaster Arms in Arizona. They did a really good job on it, and it is probably one of my favorite weapons out of the pile.
                                The K98k's are German. The two in the photo are a DOU44 (Waffenfabrik Bruenn) and an s/42 1938 (Mauser Waffenfabrik Berlin). I have a thrid which is my beater, it is a German K98k that was rebuilt in Yugoslavia after the war, it is marked Preduzece 44 (which translates to "Factory 44" IIRC) it still has all the german parts and waffenampts, it was just roll-stamped with the Yugo crest over the original Maker's stamp. It was also the first gun I ever owned, so I love it even if it isn't all original.

Comment

Working...
                                X