No announcement yet.

Gun Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got a 1967 Winchester Model 94 30-30 lever gun today. Scored it for $350 in good condition. Will post pics later.

Comment

^You're in Columbus right? if so Where you at the show today

Comment

Originally posted by Mastrcruse View Post
        Yeah, the show at Westland mall unfortunately. I went to go take a piss in the bathroom, and some dude was bangin the fuck out of this chick in the stall.

Comment

Originally posted by Money$hift View Post
          Yeah, the show at Westland mall unfortunately. I went to go take a piss in the bathroom, and some dude was bangin the fuck out of this chick in the stall.
          PICS OR GTFO!!!!

Update...thinking about making an extra AR instead of buying an AR-10, or a M1a...recievers are only about 100 bucks...pick up 4 and i have the potential to have a total of 5 ARs... :D :D :D

Though I am thinking of making a 6.8...not 100%...but its def a thought.
          The 9mm is a .45 set on stun.:mrgreen:

Comment

Originally posted by Mastrcruse View Post
            Shot the 30-30 today, smooth as butter. I now know why those guns draw so much $. No wonder why after I bought it, I had 5 people ask to buy it from me.

Comment

haha, yea I was at the gun show too...didnt see the guy bangin his chick though. Some of those guys are nuts with pricing. Like the guy that wanted 700$ for a new glock when I can got to vance's and get if for around $600...he wasn't budging on price neither.

Where do you go and shoot? I was at the powder room yesterday.

Comment

A buddies house in deleware.

I tried bargaining with two different guys, neither of them moved anywhere on price, total bitchass-ness. I felt like saying, "well at least give me a price differential because this mall smells like malt liquor and piss"

Comment

Damn veedub you got a class 3 why couldnt you have been a Texan?

Comment

I want a class 3!!!! just to say I have one!! :D
                    The 9mm is a .45 set on stun.:mrgreen:

Comment

With the political climate being what it is, the ability to maintain a low public profile is becoming increasingly important. Someone is always watching, be it a nosy neighbor a passing motorist or the crook who's casing your property for behavioral patterns so they can clean you out. The problem is worse for those who live in apartments or multiple occupancy houses but it's also a problem for those of us who have detached garages or no garage at all where ingress and egress of your vehicle is

I like.

Comment

That's the nicest softball bag I've ever seen.

Well, posterity, you will never know what it cost us to preserve your freedom. I only hope that you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it.
                        ~ John Adams ~

Comment

Goin to another show this weekend. Maybe Ill score a 1911?

Comment

I have decided I'd like to get a 1911 as well. I've been researching, and I feel drawn to it.

Comment

:nice:

SOLD: My feature http://www.stanceworks.com/2012/04/a...ss-bmw-e30-m3/

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
                                I have decided I'd like to get a 1911 as well. I've been researching, and I feel drawn to it.
                                I may end up getting a compact, a little bit easier than carrying a full size 1911.

Something like :

Comment

Working...
                                X