No announcement yet.

Gun Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I sent you a PM but to answer it here it would be the .154 for your rifle. The larger pins are for older guns and colts that either have worn out the hole or came just slightly bigger. But Bushmaster would take the standard .154 pins!
    Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

I just bought 5 Magpul Pmags today. If anyone needs or wants any let me know. I can get at least 100 more. Brand new, 09' manufacture date.

Well, posterity, you will never know what it cost us to preserve your freedom. I only hope that you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it.
      ~ John Adams ~

Comment

i want an AR first.

Comment

I bought more presents for my AR last night at around 3am. Just a couple small things:
          - winter trigger guard
          - kns trigger pins

I really like the trigger on this Oberland Arms German made AR.

Last edited by Nicademus; 02-12-2009, 01:20 PM.

Well, posterity, you will never know what it cost us to preserve your freedom. I only hope that you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it.
          ~ John Adams ~

Comment

-MN M91/30: 7.62X54R
            -Steyr Mannlicher M95: 8X56R (I’m very happy hornaday is making this ammo now! I have some of the real 1938 Nazi stuff though)
            -Savage thumbhole 17HMR BSA Platinum 8-32X 1/8in MOA (love this gun, so accurate and pleasant to shoot)
            -1985 Ruger 10/22, Tactical Innovations SS 16” .920” dia barrel with threaded end and bentz chamber, Boyds Mantis stock, shock buffer, power customs match hammer and shear, all internals polished, cnc’d solid scope mount, cabelas pine ridge 17HMR scope 6-18X, polished receiver. On a good day sub quarter 10 shot groups at 100 yards with match pistol ammo.
            -P22 soon to be mated with a TAC 65
            -Next to get is the Glock 10mm Auto G20
            1988SuperETA|Full I component swap|19lb injectors|Schrick 272|MSIIExtraBeta20071020|GM DIS Wasted Spark|LC-1

Comment

Originally posted by Nicademus View Post

I really like the trigger on this Oberland Arms German made AR.

Its most likely this but a flat skeleton trigger pack.

This one sells for about $240 MSRP and is just a drop in pack.

Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

My Magpul stock just arrived!!!!!

I'm trying to decide between these two handguards:

Vltor CASV

and

Daniels Defense Omega Rail

~ John Adams ~

Comment

The omega rail looks really nice and clean. Which one is cheap or do you have both?

www.gutenparts.com
                  One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by e30s52 View Post
                    The omega rail looks really nice and clean. Which one is cheap or do you have both?
                    I own neither of them. *side note* I also just got an old BMW brochure for the 1986 325/325e/325es which is my car.

Daniels Defense Omega Rail: $269
                    Vltor CASV:

~ John Adams ~

Comment

I would get the omega rail then. Looks alot better then the CASV rail.

www.gutenparts.com
                      One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

my new toy I went and got today. Montana gun laws rock, in and out of the store in less than a 1/2 hour

Sig 220 (.45acp) with 5 mags 3 standard 7 round and 2, 8 round stainless, Houge grips, and 200 rounds out the door for 725ish

Last edited by mrsleeve; 02-12-2009, 04:43 PM.
                        Originally posted by Fusion
                        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                        William Pitt-

Comment

Changing Standard Butt Stock To Collapsible: Click Here for Video

OH nice gun by the way

*Edit*

I don't have that damn gun wrench on any AR15/gun specific tools for that matter. Do I have to wait till tomorrow to unscrew the buffer tube :(

I really need to join AR15.com. I'm asking questions hoping vedubbin is around.
                          Last edited by Nicademus; 02-12-2009, 06:24 PM.

~ John Adams ~

Comment

Originally posted by Nicademus View Post
                            Changing Standard Butt Stock To Collapsible: Click Here for Video

OH nice gun by the way

*Edit*

I don't have that damn gun wrench on any AR15/gun specific tools for that matter. Do I have to wait till tomorrow to unscrew the buffer tube :(

I really need to join AR15.com. I'm asking questions hoping vedubbin is around.
                            AR15.com seems like a good site. Haven't posted there much but do browse. I'll see if one of these days I'll post up my arsenal.

Comment

picked up this p99c A/S the other day, put a few hundred down the range without any failures. looking to be a great ccw pistol.

-Dan

Comment

Nice gun. I have a Walther P99 .40 cal and I love it too. Never had a failure/jamb of any kind.

By the way I bought some more stuff today!!! I bought:
                                - 1 Olive Drab Magpul Pmag w/ window ( I want one in each color, why? because!)
                                - Mega AR15 stripped Pistol Lower Receiver (bought it because I have the option to go pistol with it, it was the least money and I've heard great things about Mega).

~ John Adams ~

Comment

Working...
                                X