No announcement yet.

Gun Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

in today's market that's not bad depending on condition and make.
    Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Yeah I have seen the Yugo's going for $350+ all day, so even if it is Chinese it is a good deal?
      Instagram
      sigpic
      Current: 99 M3
      Past: 84 325e, 84 528e

Comment

Originally posted by BobombETA View Post
        Today I am going to take a look at an SKS for sale. The seller has told me that it is a Russian varient made for the Chinese.

I'm not interested in purchasing a Chinese SKS, aka Type 56. But he says this type was not made in China, but rather in Russian on contract for the Chinese.

He wants $200.00 and it includes 60 rounds, and a hardcase. It is supposed to be in excellent condition.

What do you guys think? I'm c&r licensed so I'll get that out of the way...

Considering I sold norinco for 300 a month or so ago that is a great deal assuming its in good shape.

Comment

This shit is getting crazier by the day. Remember when cosmoline soaked SKS's were going for $90 each? I just sold a case of surplus Australian 308 to a buddy of mine, for 50 cents a round. I actually felt guilty and he was grateful!!! You cant find 308 any more. I've seen it go for 65 cents per. I'm glad I've still got about 6k of South African left. Got a shitload of Guatamalan 223 also:)

Ammo is worth more than guns nowadays

Comment

A few more days till I'm out of the Peoples Republik of Kalifornia, and on my way to joining/posting in this thread.

Comment

Well guys I really think that all the scared buying should start to tapper off soon. As the CCW in National parks went through the house with something like 154 dems voting for it along with the R's. They also added it as an adendum to the Credit Card bill of rights that the Obamanation is wanting to get pushed through so badly that he will sign this bill.

I think as long as we all stay on top of what ever happens and the anti's try to sneak through I think we wil be ok. The D's seem to be remembering what happened in 94 with original Clinton AWB and they are scared shitless that it will happen again.
              Originally posted by Fusion
              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
              William Pitt-

Comment

umm.....I did something bad....I bought this.....anyone wanna buy it off me? Comes complete.

Well, posterity, you will never know what it cost us to preserve your freedom. I only hope that you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it.
                ~ John Adams ~

Comment

Does it come with an AR? ;)

www.gutenparts.com
                  One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by Nicademus View Post
                    umm.....I did something bad....I bought this.....anyone wanna buy it off me? Comes complete.

details!
                    Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

+1 Iminterested
                      84 318I Delphin RIP
                      87 325IS delphin 24v Sold
                      89 325 Alpineweiss

Comment

Originally posted by e30s52 View Post
                        Does it come with an AR? ;)
                        Well I mean the upper is the most expensive half of the AR. I have 4 lowers just waiting for uppers. I have to decide which one it will go on. If I actually sold it I could throw a lower on.

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post
                        details!
                        Will the barrel is made from pure unicorn horn dipped in platinum. Details:

Brand new!
                        - Sabre Defence 16" Upper w/ stainless fluted barrel
                        * Barrel fluted in front and behind the gas block
                        - Forged charging handle
                        - Bolt carrier group
                        - Daniels Defense 10.0 Lite Rail
                        - 3 ladder rail covers
                        - Muzzle break something or other

I wanted to get an 18" or longer barrel to build an SPR (Special Purpose Rifle), but I guess this will be a RECCE build.

I have a 16" Bushmaster already sooo I was kinda not looking for another 16"incher. I want 11.5" upper as well (the 11.5" length will allow me to use an AAC SPR/M4 suppressor on it). I'm considering getting a BCM 11.5" upper from Bravo Company but I need to selll more stuff, plus I'm owed a good chunk of money (Marc......I need money if you're readying this. Yes I'm trying to sell some of your stuff. Also sell me your HK :) )

Well, posterity, you will never know what it cost us to preserve your freedom. I only hope that you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it.
                        ~ John Adams ~

Comment

What do you want for the upper?
                          84 318I Delphin RIP
                          87 325IS delphin 24v Sold
                          89 325 Alpineweiss

Comment

Originally posted by 416stroker View Post
                            What do you want for the upper?
                            Well here's the site http://www.sabredefence.com/commerci...ocus=upper#spr

~ John Adams ~

Comment

Anyone in washington selling a sig saur 220? I am looking for one in the area.

www.gutenparts.com
                              One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                                Good choice in pistols. I love mine and carry every day (well till I moved into this commie shitty gun lawed state earlier this week)

just get a set of Hogue grips for it they will make it 10 times more enjoyable to shoot an use
                                Originally posted by Fusion
                                If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                                The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                                William Pitt-

Comment

Working...
                                X