No announcement yet.

Gun Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice man, i forgot which can you have there?
    1990 325is
    m52b28
    3.73lsd
    g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

It's a Form 1 using SDTactical parts. Titanium tube/end caps. Stainless internals, formed freeze plugs. Painted and baked with black grill paint. Works great, including the stamp I think I've only got around $500 into it. With .300 subs you can hear the bullet hit the stop.
      No E30 Club
      Originally posted by MrBurgundy
      Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

nice! I was gonna go that route but wanted a QD option. So I went with the best out there at the moment, DeadAir.
        1990 325is
        m52b28
        3.73lsd

Comment

Yea I've heard great things about them.

I'm definitely hooked, just couldn't justify the expense for a high end unit right now. I'll be back for more down the road for sure!

For anyone interested, here's the stack.

No E30 Club
          Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

very cool. I think if I had a good bolt gun, that I'd do the F1 can and just make it dedicated to that rifle.
            1990 325is
            m52b28
            3.73lsd

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
              Yea I've heard great things about them.

I'm definitely hooked, just couldn't justify the expense for a high end unit right now. I'll be back for more down the road for sure!

For anyone interested, here's the stack.

Dang that's pretty cool. Hopefully the HPA passes so then we won't have to pay the $200 stamp and wait for 6 months :roll:
              89' 325ix Diamantschwarz/Black rattle can...

Insta: r_moose_w

Originally posted by flyboyx
              I imagine her smelling like spoiled milk and having a half inch crust of doodoo circumnavigating her butthole.

Comment

Originally posted by TeXJ View Post
                very cool. I think if I had a good bolt gun, that I'd do the F1 can and just make it dedicated to that rifle.
                Not sure if you have looked into SDTactical, but they sell brakes and flash hiders with a end cap so you have a removable course thread setup.

Also I just saw they offer a repair service now. Send in the tube (with internals) along with a copy of your papers, and they send it back with a single machined insert. For $250 I'm tempted, but honestly the thing performs great as is.
                No E30 Club

Comment

Originally posted by ThatM20Guy View Post
                  Dang that's pretty cool. Hopefully the HPA passes so then we won't have to pay the $200 stamp and wait for 6 months :roll:
                  I agree! Silencers for everybody!!!
                  No E30 Club

Comment

Originally posted by ThatM20Guy View Post
                    I wish it was only 6 months
                    1990 325is
                    m52b28
                    3.73lsd

Comment

For xmas I put a deposit down on this

The Rock Island Armory TAC Ultra FS offers reliable performance in a durable and lightweight handgun design. It comes chambered in 45ACP with a 5 inch barrel. Features include G-10 grips, contrast sights, and an 8 round magazine. Buy guns online and 45 ACP ammo from GrabAGun today!

Always loved 1911s.

I have a buddy who reloads so shooting won't be too $$.

Comment

Bought several guns off grab a gun. Good people in my experience. I try to buy local, but sometimes their specials are just to good to pass. I bought my remminton r1 1911 from them. Its been a pleasent surprise.

Comment

Originally posted by naplesE30 View Post
                          Bought several guns off grab a gun. Good people in my experience. I try to buy local, but sometimes their specials are just to good to pass. I bought my remminton r1 1911 from them. Its been a pleasent surprise.
                          Grabagun is local for me :D
                          1990 325is
                          m52b28
                          3.73lsd

Comment

After my trip to the range yesterday I am pretty sure I am going to be selling my fnx45 tac. I just dont find myself using it very often. If any of you guys are thinking of getting one and are interested pm me.

Comment

Just got an email from Capital Armory, they are shipping me my Sandman-S!!!!!

So it shows they shipped it yesterday but when I go to track it, nothing is there...
                              1990 325is
                              m52b28
                              3.73lsd

Comment

Originally posted by TeXJ View Post
                                Grabagun is local for me :D
                                It is? Where at? And nice! On the sandman. Should shoot me some pics when it comes in.

Sent from my HTC One A9 using Tapatalk
                                Originally posted by flyboyx
                                how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
                                Originally posted by Northern
                                beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
                                Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
                                Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
                                '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
                                Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

Working...
                                X