Gun Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mediumrarechicken View Post
    Fuck surplus ammo. They are a local shop to me, right after Sandy hook they jacked their prices to 70 bucks for pmags and boxes of 22 for 90. They weren at a gun show in portland and bought out another seller's pmags and flipped them at the same show for 70 bucks as well. I know capitalism and all that but what they did and how they did it was a dick move. I and many locals have never stepped foot inside their store since then. Also their lowers are made by aero precision, so just get it from aero if you are looking for a cheap lower.

Huh did not know that. We've spent quite a lot of money buying ammo from them and have 2 of there lowers. I know we use other places to buy ammo but surplus ammo is definitely a frequent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    89' 325ix Diamantschwarz/Black rattle can...

Insta: r_moose_w

Originally posted by flyboyx
    I imagine her smelling like spoiled milk and having a half inch crust of doodoo circumnavigating her butthole.

Comment

Ive always just bought my ammo online off sgammo.com
      1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
      willschnitz

Comment

Finally picked up a HK P30S V3 in 9mm! I sold my FNH FNX40 almost 2 years ago to fund this but things kept popping up. Looking forward to familiarizing myself with it at the range.
        By the way anyone looking into picking up an HK, now is the time to do it. They are having "magazinpalooza". Buy a select model (I think P30 or VP) and get 4 free mags directly from HK. This is big! mags are around $45 and the non OEM mags, I'm told, are terrible.
        Next up will be a replacement AR-15.
        i'lldoitforacaravan

Comment

a lot of manufactures are running deals now. Smith and Wesson's I think just ended on some of their models.
          1990 325is
          m52b28
          3.73lsd
          g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

Gonna go run some rounds through these tomorrow. M44 Mosin Nagant dated 1944 and my S&W .38 special. I think I'm gonna find me a 91/30 Mosin and a legit WWll scope for it.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
            1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
            Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
            Mtech 2 turbo restoration
            Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Went and shot the Mosin today. Man i forgot how loud that thing is also forgot my ear plugs. Got 8 rounds through and couldn't hear a damn thing for a couple hours. Kicks like a mule too

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
              1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
              Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
              Mtech 2 turbo restoration
              Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

New 10/22 takedown parts. I decided to spiff the 22 up a bit because my GF loves shooting it. New stock, slide release upgrade, soft slide buffer, and a cheap $25 red dot. I didn't expect much quality from the cheap optic, but all the reticles besides the dot suck. Super blurry. We will see how long it keeps zero. I think it will be plenty good enough for some close range plinking though. Can't wait to take it out again.
                Attached Files
                sigpic
                "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

Looks good. If that red dot doesn't work out I would just get a TRS-25. Pretty good value

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  89' 325ix Diamantschwarz/Black rattle can...

Insta: r_moose_w

Originally posted by flyboyx
                  I imagine her smelling like spoiled milk and having a half inch crust of doodoo circumnavigating her butthole.

Comment

This forum kosher for trading firearms for parts? I'm funding my project 318i by selling guns, but i figure trading may be easiest....

Latest projects (before E30 stole my wallet), been on a FAL kick...

and a classic favorite of mine
                    Last edited by eternal24k; 08-02-2017, 10:40 AM.

Comment

20 rounds of 12 gauge. Because fuck you

Comment

Originally posted by eternal24k View Post
                        This forum kosher for trading firearms for parts? I'm funding my project 318i by selling guns, but i figure trading may be easiest....

Latest projects (before E30 stole my wallet), been on a FAL kick...

and a classic favorite of mine
                        Rodesian fal's!!!!

Comment

A r/weekendgunnit operator favorite
                          Follow us on Facebook and Instagram

On qualified parts... email me at dealindave@blunttech.com

Comment

hnnnng i want a FAL so bad! damn commieland

Comment

Shot sporting clays for the first time Thursday at Streamsong in FL. Can not over state how much fun I had. Hit 34 out of 50 possible. Pretty respectable for not really having a clue about technique or lead etc or having shot a shotgun. Granted I had a lot of hits that were just clipping the clays and not blowing them up like the other guys. Did 8 different stations. I dont think the group about 50 guys in total were able to tell it was my first time. Finished in the upper third, so that made me ecstatic. I think I may have the bug. Beats the hell out of punching paper, which I still find very fun and cathartic. I think I may have to clean off the shipping oil of my Mossberg 930 I have had for 2yrs, and finally shoot it. I am going to start learning about chokes, leading targets, not looking directly down the bead (which is what I was doing, basically shooting it like a rifle) and all that stuff. Seems there is a lot to learn about clay shooting. We did pretty easy stations for the most part. The rabbit was my favorite. The one station with two pretty quick crossings I went 2 for 6, and not sure how I got 2 to be honest, but damn it was fun!!!
                              Last edited by naplesE30; 08-05-2017, 12:15 PM.

Comment

I might have to pick up another shotgun for dove season. Currently have a Remington 870 20 ga that does the job, but might have to be a loaner to friend getting into the hunt. I'm interested in the Remington 1100. Don't try and tell me there is another shotgun out there that is better or whatever. My question is that I'm seeing prices all over the place from $250 to $2500 for used. WTH? Condition is important, but what makes one more valuable than the other?
                                i'lldoitforacaravan

Comment

Working...
                                X