any word that you hate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vajayjay ?! lol
    Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

moist is a pretty bad one too, just not a good word.

Comment

bimmer

I'm serious.

'05 E46 M3 Imolarot/Cinnamon - CURRENT
        '98 E36 M3 Estorilblau/Dove - SOLD
        '90 E30 M3 Brilliantrot/Black - SOLD
        SRS BSNS Motorsports - 24hrs of LeMons Racer

Comment

minus well. ITS MIGHT AS WELL. My dad is the worst and i work with him, drives me nuts
          NEED SOME VINYL STICKERS???

Comment

Originally posted by BDSax View Post
            minus well. ITS MIGHT AS WELL. My dad is the worst and i work with him, drives me nuts

HAHA - that reminds me of my ex-wife. She used to call cake frosting "icening" instead of "icing". - I used to figure out ways to get cake conversations started just to hear her say that. Her mom was a mental midget, so she got a few other gems like that from her too.

Another beauty was the time we were in a Mexican restaurant around Christmas and they had "Feliz Navidad" on the stereo - She leaned in and whispered "Listen - it's the Spanish version of Feliz Navidad."

I just looked at her and asked her if she wanted to think about that a minute before I took my turn to respond.

It's not how you handle the good times, but the faith you keep in the bad that defines you.

Comment

i like it when people say rearvere mirror instead of 'rear view mirror'.

Comment

Originally posted by LINUS View Post
                HAHA - that reminds me of my ex-wife. She used to call cake frosting "icening" instead of "icing". - I used to figure out ways to get cake conversations started just to hear her say that. Her mom was a mental midget, so she got a few other gems like that from her too.

Another beauty was the time we were in a Mexican restaurant around Christmas and they had "Feliz Navidad" on the stereo - She leaned in and whispered "Listen - it's the Spanish version of Feliz Navidad."

I just looked at her and asked her if she wanted to think about that a minute before I took my turn to respond.
                that's funny stuff.
                my wife's step mom says 'oh my garsh' instead of 'oh my gosh'.

Comment

Originally posted by LINUS View Post

haha once my wife and i needed a quick gift to bring over to a couples house. they had got a new place and we wanted to bring just a little something so we stopped at target on the way. we were crunched for time and a little stressed and as we are walking thru target looking for something an employee asks if she can help us find anything. my wife says "do you have any gifts"? i fucking bust out laughing. maybe its only funny to me but anything you buy is a gift at that point. the whole fucking store is full of gifts. i still give her shit about that
                  We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
                  www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by blunt View Post
                    haha once my wife and i needed a quick gift to bring over to a couples house. they had got a new place and we wanted to bring just a little something so we stopped at target on the way. we were crunched for time and a little stressed and as we are walking thru target looking for something an employee asks if she can help us find anything. my wife says "do you have any gifts"? i fucking bust out laughing. maybe its only funny to me but anything you buy is a gift at that point. the whole fucking store is full of gifts. i still give her shit about that
                    that was not worth the time it took you to type it and the time it took me to read it.

Comment

Custard
                      Leakage
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hugh jass View Post
                        that was not worth the time it took you to type it and the time it took me to read it.
                        if you were able to absorb anything on even a 3rd grade level you would have seen the part where i stated " maybe its only funny to me"/ the thing you dont realize yet and probably never will is im here for my benefit, not yours. so eat a predictable self serving dick. now go save another swamp and get the fuck off my computer screen
                        We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
                        www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Anyways &
                          Potatoes au gratin
                          sigpic

Comment

i absolutely cant stand it when people say

"any-who"
                            and
                            "cool beans"
                            the last one bugs me the most...and blunt, if i were walking by and heard your wife ask if they had any "gifts" i would've fell out laughing as well.
                            Shoot, move, and communicate...

......Semper Fidelis.....

Comment

yeah or "spostoo" instead of "supposed too"

Comment

I hate all forms of internet abbreviations..

Including but not limited to:
                                'u'
                                'ur'
                                'lol'
                                'brb'
                                'omg'
                                'wtf'

and so on...

Comment

Working...
                                X