question on downloading.?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

question on downloading.?

is it risky to download torrents? like can they catch you? i use to use limewire and it was good i use it for about 4 years but then it got lamewire..lol... so i wanted to know if downloading torrent would be the same as having limewire or is it more risky?

Yes

I just got 3 letters from my ISP and HBO for downloading rome and two movies

Edit:

If you can get on a private site its pretty safe, try www.torrentbytes.net they are down ATM though
    Rollin' with a Geistkuchen

Comment

Demonoid is, IMO, the best private site out there. Oink used to be pretty good as well (not sure about quality currently). I prefer torrenting to anything, with the possible exception of Ares. Such a shame Project W is down...

:hitler:

Comment

I can never get in and register for demonoid when they have the open regs..........it sucks
        My 2.9L Build!

Originally posted by Ernest Hemingway
        There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.

Comment

i use torrentspy is that safe can anyone help me with an invitation code for http://www.demonoid.com . please pm me and thanks

Comment

I got busted using torrent spy and demonoid. demonoid isn't really "private" at all

Comment

All you need.

Comment

Originally posted by NitroRustlerDriver View Post
                It will help some, but it also blocks a ton of legit IPs. If you read about it you can see its still fairly easy to get caught even with that.

Comment

Originally posted by equate975 View Post
                  It will help some, but it also blocks a ton of legit IPs. If you read about it you can see its still fairly easy to get caught even with that.
                  I've downloaded TONS of stuff and have never gotten ANYTHING.

I also have never come across something it blocked that I didn't want it to.

Comment

yeah i use PG2

Comment

anybody tried lphant?
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X