That's it, I'm getting a camera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's it, I'm getting a camera

So lately, I've had to park my e30 out on the street (due to my parent's storing stuff in the driveway). Now in the last two weeks my car's been egged three fucking times! Now my already peeling clearcoat is peeling worse on my trunk and all my fresh painted black trim is fading like theres no tommorow. :hitler: Tonight was by far the most reckless, all the lights are on in the house, and my parents had just got home. Now not only am I pissed, but so is my dad, an I quote him;
    "If you find those fucking punks who did this, I'm personaly gonna make them lick the eggs off your car. I don't care if I end up in jail, this is bullshit, and I know you don't start shit with anyone."
    Today, I did get a glimpse of them running away and giggeling like a bunch of school girls. Next time I'm gonna be out there running after them somewhat like this:

Also, these punks have no damn respect for anyones property, as they've hit my mom's truck and a few of my neighbors cars as well.

Sorry, but I just needed to sorta vent somewhere.

id say you got chase there asses down with the ole e30 then youll hear them scream like school girls. then let it out all over them:letitout:

Comment

3030 with a scope on top of your roof ought to straighten them out
      '88 325

Comment

Originally posted by c0rnfl4k3 View Post
        3030 with a scope on top of your roof ought to straighten them out
        Paintball gun is all you need.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson View Post
          Paintball gun is all you need.
          Meh , they're Canadian , all you need is a straw and some t-paper .

E30 M3 / E30 325is / E34 525iT / E34 535i

Comment

its horrible what younger kids these days are doing, my uncle promotes my cousin tping houses and hes like 10 or something, granted its only his friends houses i feel its stupid and should not be allowed even though it is harmless.

these kids really need a to learn that it is destruction of property, if u do catch them bring them to court for the cost of a new clear coat and new trim, help yourself to some brand new euro trim.
            Originally posted by blunt
            and remember, just because you like to suck cock, it doesnt make you gay

Comment

paintball gun+ gobstoppers/frozen paintballs = your friend
              My 2.9L Build!

Originally posted by Ernest Hemingway
              There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.

Comment

Gasoline + Match.

Comment

Originally posted by Kman View Post
                  its horrible what younger kids these days are doing, my uncle promotes my cousin tping houses and hes like 10 or something, granted its only his friends houses i feel its stupid and should not be allowed even though it is harmless.

these kids really need a to learn that it is destruction of property, if u do catch them bring them to court for the cost of a new clear coat and new trim, help yourself to some brand new euro trim.
                  meh, everyone goes through the TP phase. its not destructive

Comment

Working...
                  X