• Show
Clear All

My new phone is badass

I just got myself a Sony Ericsson P990i
    its a pda phone, got wifi, touchscree, yada yada yada
    the important part of it here is the camera
    2MP autofocus
    its no 5MP camera but i am no photographer
    anywho ive been in boston for the past two days and i took a few pics with it

heres a few of the pics, i love the sam adams pic btw, the skyline was taken through a window in my hotel in cambridge

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
    Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Nice pics of Boston.
    Originally posted by cabriodster87
    "Honey? What color is this wire? Is it the same as that one? Are you sure? I don't believe it. OK, it works. Thank you sweetie."
    Originally posted by Kershaw
    i've got a boner and a desire to speed.

Comment

Welcome to the neighborhood. I am over in Quincy right now, visiting my Mom and rest of family.

Comment

nice :)

Comment

Those are some serious pics from a phone lense. I need to upgrade. It would make the candid shots more useful.
          Im now E30less.
          sigpic

Comment

This is it, eh?

Badass little phone! The last Sony Ericsson I had, I was really pleased with. I'd love to get another one, what did that one run you?

Comment

blackberry pearl ftw.

phOWNED

Comment

Originally posted by mudflaps View Post
                blackberry pearl ftw.

phOWNED
                Sorry flaps but we all know the Iphones gonna rule the earth and probably beyond.

Nice sony man, that's real nice....Real nice!

Comment

duct tape + blackberry + ipod = problem solved

plus, the bbry has mp3 capability anyways. i hope the iphone is a huge flop.

Comment

Originally posted by mudflaps View Post
                    duct tape + blackberry + ipod = problem solved

plus, the bbry has mp3 capability anyways. i hope the iphone is a huge flop.
                    I hope I'll grow wings out of my back so I can save gas money.

Comment

Originally posted by Fanzotti View Post
                      I hope I'll grow wings out of my back so I can save gas money.
                      yeah, me too. until then steve jobs isnt getting any of my money.

Comment

p990i is cool. make sure to get the firmware update, makes it run much better. the problem with most smartphones especially sony is the lack of ram. stupid p series.
                        sigpic

Comment

thats it, im sick of technology. im getting this phone:
                          IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Nice phone...wish I could get one. At this point, looks like I'll be getting a Sanyo Katana...currently I have a POS Nokia plastic shitbrick that looks like a fucking Duplo block. Yours is fucking awesome, though.

:hitler:

Comment

looks a little too complex for me, i like clean and sleek and useful features without being overbearing. few blogs concerning mine for some weird reason - http://geeksugar.com/123105

i guess it's not directly available from anyone but Samsung because it's unlocked and the US phone market is gay and has herpes, but oh well. Most accessories can use the 3.5mm connector the BlackJack uses even if AT&T employees are clueless.
                              Rejoice, Americans. Finally, Samsung has begun sharing some of their European and Asian phones with our market. One of the phones they have decided to bring over is the Samsung D900 "Black Carbon." This is a GSM-enabled slider that is slim and sexy on the outside.

nice photo's, esp for a camera. enjoy it

Comment

Working...
                              X