• Show
Clear All

Wow. Weird self introduction.

Comment

Originally posted by permit

Wow. Weird self introduction.
      yeah what the fuck kinda drugs is he on...they sound great. LOL
      IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

cap'm morgnas ttatoo w/ root beer. bst drink evr.

and fcuk all yall goin round thikin ur the shit cus u smoked a lil bud. u ain't notin special.

Comment

SimonS, you sir, are what we in the trade refer to as "a fucking champion".

Feel free to stop by my island anytime to share a bottle of Toilet Duck with me (the blue stuff is the best, it keeps you insides minty fresh) in celebration of the wondrous event that was your first post.

I might not be drunk, but I am Australian, which might go some way to explaining the following...

So... I was thinking to myself, "Self, why is it that all your flashbacks and dreams always involve a cocktail or high class mixer drink of some sort and a random animal?" To get to the bottom of this mystery, I started to hum a tune as I sucked back the bottle of Daylight Juice and pondered the bounds of the realms of possibility.

Slipping away on a magic carpet ride of emotions and frivolity, I knew that if I didn't take precautions I'd end up with a nasty rug rash on my botty, so I made sure to carve a watermelon helmet (fantastic for hot days, especially when the watermelon's insides have been soaked in vodka) and fasten it as if it were a ceremonial headress.

Somewhere between finishing off humming the tune to Happy Days and rewriting the waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles Cat Dolls' song "Dontcha" to include more mentions of pineapple fritatas, I somehow ended up thinking about the Dancing Panda forums and why some threads had been deleted suddenly overnight, seemingly stolen, as if they contained filthy, vulgar language or references to Janet Jackson's unfortunate childhood accident with a Sheltand Pony...

Hmmm... I should rethink drinking 2 bottles of Toilet Duck, then posting.
          Pork Hunt Motorsport

eBay is like the summit racing catalog for today's special Olympics crowd

Comment

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Thats great!
            91 m3

Comment

Bump.

Yeah, what, I'm drunk. Let it slide.

Comment

yeah, i'm just starting my drinking for the night. yay for my sweet nearly finished beirut table.

Comment

Woot for being drunk and cleaning. I like to see how many beers i can chug while Im cleaning the bathroom. the better I drink the more i clean. My bathroom is nasty, almost as nasty as.....................

druinK! ON!

Kyel
                  1988 M3, 97 840, 99 XJ
                  DILLIGAF

Comment

BWAAAHAHAH!
                    heres to being drukn and high!!

Comment

You all my friends, are fucking geniuses. SHOW THAT SHIT! Man that shit was intense. I gotta get myself one of these. oh damn man. fuck.

Comment

fuck mother fucker, i typed so much and then it fucking wrote over what i had to say shit i'm all mother fucking drunk and shit, and then... wtf...i'mm all all austrailinan and shit, and wtf my frind is reading over my shoulder and fuck, i'm so durnk this is the best thead ever, i'm so hasppy rogihteea now... where am I, oh shit, where am I? oh righ, at my frined's granma's house. fuck.. I've had sooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOO much to DRINK oh FUCKKKKKKKKK@!!!!!!!!!!!! my friend has to piss.... who is a genius h0lmes? I'm waiting for my friend to call so i can get laid. hopefully shes off work soon seeing as i'm really horny.

fuck.

jordan is kindof an ass, but at the same time i have alot of respect for him...

permit... why are you thinking about selling your e30? I dont understand?111!

shit i have to piss.... lata playa.... (s()

Doing something M50 related? -> http://www.addissimo.com
                        On Myspace? ->http://groups.myspace.com/r3vlimited
                        BF2142 SN = BillyGoose

Comment

I <3 thread.

Comment

I <3 doing powerpoint presentations at 4 in the morning while hittin the Budweiser
                            HDE30 <3

Comment

Originally posted by Avus E30
                              I <3 doing powerpoint presentations at 4 in the morning while hittin the Budweiser
                              Did you catch the latest nascar race?

Comment

lol Tom, next weekend is mooch's birthday, were gonna get fucked up, James is gonna get attacked by the gnomes again.

James vs Blunt round 2

Comment

Working...
                                X