Anyone here ever seen "Gummo"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone here ever seen "Gummo"?

I just watched this movie on iFC. I remember hearing all about it a few years ago, and we had it at the video store I used to work at. All the indie kids used to come in clamoring about it and demanding it.

And I have to say, this had to be without question, the most GOD AWFUL movie I've ever seen. Top of the list. Hands down. The worst travesty of film ever shite into civilization.

I was completley hypotized by it the whole time, unable to look away, just completely and utterly blown away at how ridiculous it was. No talent required whatsoever to make this movie, no insight, no vision, nothing. Just scene after scene of brutal, pointless nothing. It literally made my head hurt watching it. I'm still just in a state of awe at just how just... I can't even describe anymore. Just the worst thing I've ever watched. I have never wanted 2 hours back more in my life.

Yep seen it. I remember the hype but I never got it? I think it's just that it's just so bizarre people for one reason or another, I'd say liked it but I don't know. Them kids were just too fucking weird.

Do yourself a faver and have a dose of Run Lola Run to take that awful Gummo taste out of your mouth.

Comment

I think that its a horrible movie, but some of the parts are just fucking hilarious. Like when they go to have sex with the little girl and the girls brother is like, "you gonna fuck her too?" hahaha. I know its soo wrong but it just kills me.

Comment

hahaha Gummo is great! You gotta take it for what it is, crap. Whipping cats is funny in my book.

Comment

Working...
        X