Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone here from Chicago? Where to stay, what to see?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i am going to be coming in this sat. are you going to be there?
    I will def come by if I get a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill-B View Post
      Hey shutter, you should come out to the Euroteknik meets. This week we are going to the Portillo's off of Golf Rd. in Schaumburg at 7:15, at 9:00 or so, we go to streets of woodfield for starbucks and Jamba Juice. We have on a normal week 35 cars or so, and about 4-5 weeks ago, we had like 75!
      I should. I've been a member on those forums for a year or so now, when I first started looking for an E30...

Been slowly modding it, broke my collar bone right after I bought the thing so it slowed me down. it's getting close to where I'd like it, so getting close to showing it off. Everytime I think about it, I just can't bring myself to drive out to the suburbs

Comment

dont go to the top of the tower... go to the bar 3 floors from the top :)
        Joe Funk -- Portland Oregon
        That Guy.
        03 X5. 3 liter obviously.

Comment

Originally posted by mikeedler View Post
          i am going to be coming in this sat. are you going to be there?
          I will def come by if I get a chance.
          No, I will be arriving Friday Sept 7th and departing that Sunday evening after the game...
          Originally posted by Funkmasta View Post
          dont go to the top of the tower... go to the bar 3 floors from the top
          I'm assuming they don't charge to go to this bar and it still provides a viewing?

Comment

Originally posted by Maluco View Post
            No, I will be arriving Friday Sept 7th and departing that Sunday evening after the game...

I'm assuming they don't charge to go to this bar and it still provides a viewing?
            Precisely. :) you have to buy a beverage though, so it still winds up being about the same... at least you get a drink or 2 though. :)
            Joe Funk -- Portland Oregon
            That Guy.
            03 X5. 3 liter obviously.

Comment

any of you chicago guys going to the greatlakes dragstrip for the euro thing on sat, or sun?

Comment

Working...
              X