Anyone ever been to Dubai?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone ever been to Dubai?

Hello, I was wondering if anyone has been and how they liked it. I am thinking about placed to live when I graduate and it seems like a cool place. And no taxes!!!!

YOU LIVE IN A DESERT! YOU LIVE IN A FUCKING DESERT! NOTHING GROWS OUT HERE! NOTHING'S GONNA GROW OUT HERE! YOU SEE THIS? HUH? THIS IS SAND. KNOW WHAT IT'S GONNA BE A HUNDRED YEARS FROM NOW? IT'S GONNA BE FUCKING SAND! YOU LIVE IN A FUCKING DESERT! GET YOUR STUFF, GET YOUR SHIT, WE'LL MAKE ONE TRIP, WE'LL TAKE YOU TO WHERE THE FOOD IS! WE HAVE DESERTS IN AMERICA -- WE JUST DON'T LIVE IN THEM, ASSHOLES!"

Comment

Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

list of things to do before i die:
        tokyo
        dubai
        threesome with japanese twins

but seriously they have some amazing things in the works over there not to mention baller ass cars. anyone see the world resort they are builing out there? they got the worlds largest indoor skiing facility and soon to have worlds tallest buildin/ structure and largest shopping mall. big things
        Originally posted by ebelements
        Also, for those who don't know, negative camber is the greatest thing since sliced bread(panera). Even tire wear is for city busses and the elderly.

Comment

I was stationed in Dubai for two years, and can tell you its off the hook!! Its like being in america with all the nightlife, restaurants, entertainment events etc..Though it does get hot but if you have AC and take ciestas during the day its not so bad.. The best thing about it is that they have the worlds best stuctures and maybe the best keep secret in the world.. Now while they do have balla ass cars and money the traffic situation sucks and is worse than being in L.A during rush hour.. Last, if you want to make and have innovative ideas then thats the place you wanna be.. Just make sure your on point with dealing with the people their cause they do not like to throw their money away..
          "Driving anything else would be uncivilised"

Comment

Lived about two hours from Dubai, for six years. It's the New York of the Middle East.

Comment

That's where all of the rich people are going to go after America gets done burning all of their bridges and the entire world comes after us.

Comment

Working...
              X