Mud Flaps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mud Flaps

I am thinking about installing mud flaps on my E30. Typically there are 3 major styles- First you have the BMW mudflaps with the roundel on them, secondly, you have the Yosemite Sam mudflaps that say, "BACK OFF" and then you have the ones with the chrome silhouette of the naked lady. Which should I go with?
    Roundels
    10.53%
    Yosemite Sam
    5.26%
    Chrome Naked Lady Silhouette
    36.84%
    Mud flaps on an E30 are gay!
    39.47%
    Rob
    7.89%

The poll is expired.

Chrome Yosemite Sam obviously. I think the OEM BMW ones are great, but if your lower than stock height, they might drag.

Comment

None of the above. Get the CAT ones

1992 BMW 325iC
      1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
      1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

I already have the CAT baseball hat. I even folded a crease in the brim of the hat so that everyone can think that I am a redneck.

Comment

naked ladies. Its not even a question.

Comment

Originally posted by Jscotty View Post
            I already have the CAT baseball hat. I even folded a crease in the brim of the hat so that everyone can think that I am a redneck.
            Then i vote naked ladys, and this reminds me that my John Deere hat is getting ratty, so i'll need to pick up a new hat.

1992 BMW 325iC
            1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
            1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

haha the answer bar on the mud flaps on an e30 are gay choice is pink

Comment

Comment

hella ghey
                  PNW Crew
                  90 m3
                  06 m5

Comment

sparco makes flaps and there are also generic alternatives that you wont find at walmart.

check rallylights.com

no relations to them but ive had good business with them in the past. not for their flaps tho.

-toaster

Comment

how about a naked chrome yosemite sam?

Comment

How about some of these instead ?? They would be big enough to work as mud flaps... but just a suggestion

Comment

^^^^I think I would cringe every time I saw that hit the back of the wheel.^^^^

Comment

gotta love hitch nutz. i was thinking bout a pair...

Comment

I think I would get a pair of hitch nuts to use as a keychain.

Some states actually outlawed hitch nuts. (see the link)

Seeing "a pretty serious problem" dangling from truck bumpers, Maryland legislator LeRoy Myers proposes a bill to ban "outsized plastic…

Comment

Working...
                              X