Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much do you guys think I could get for these..?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How much do you guys think I could get for these..?

I asked a friend of mine to score me the St. Pauli Girl display and he also got me this Heineken one a while back. There isn't a place to put it in my new apt so I figure I would sell them on Ebay. I searched but didn't find either of them so maybe you guys can help me gauge what I should expect for them. They are both mint and the Heineken one is 3D and still in the bag...

I'm sure some frat boys would want them, but since they just spent all the "beer fund" last night on a keg, they don't have anything to pay you with.

Sorry, but they just don't seem like they'll draw a whole lot of cash to me- but I thought Voltron wouldn't catch on at all either, so what do I know?

It's not how you handle the good times, but the faith you keep in the bad that defines you.

Comment

That's the kind of thing that people collect or steal from the vendor after the public party is over. That's not the kind of thing that someone buys for their own entertainment or personal amusement.

Comment

A dollar 2.98 ??? dont know otherwise but what people will buy and pay for items on EBAY never seems to amaze me either so good luck

Comment

Originally posted by Jscotty View Post
          That's the kind of thing that people collect or steal from the vendor after the public party is over. That's not the kind of thing that someone buys for their own entertainment or personal amusement.
          last time I checked people steal what is bought and sell what is stolen as well as steal what some people bought in order to collect and someday maybe sell or have stolen by someone who just wants to sell it to make money hopefully to someone who is a collector as they may pay more to buy it.... and so on.

So, based on these first few responses I figure that at least translates into about $25 in Ebay talk.

Comment

Originally posted by Maluco View Post
            So, based on these first few responses I figure that at least translates into about $25 in Ebay talk.
            How much would you charge me for shipping if you were selling it to me? I am sure that 2 pieces of cardboard to wrap that thing up isn't cheap to buy or that easy to find in a dumpster.

Comment

That sure is one fugly St. Pauli's girl in the middle .

How about a trade for a set of Eta big bumpers ? :D

E30 M3 / E30 325is / E34 525iT / E34 535i

Comment

those go for a lot sometimes, try craigslist first

Comment

Working...
                X