Ferrari Forums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ferrari Forums

Can anyone suggest a Ferrari forum that would have a lot of knowledge and advice on some of the older models?

I know some of the forum members work with more exotic cars so if anyone has any knowledge on here also, please PM me.

Thanks
    DJ

6speedonline comes to mind. thats about it.
    sigpic

Comment

ferrarichat.com

'88 325is
      VP UT of Austin Autoholics
      BMWCCA 380364

Comment

Thanks guys for the suggestions. If anyone else knows any more just let me know.

Thanks

Comment

You getting an older Ferrari
          Originally posted by NavyE30
          I saw Vlad was posting and got excited. Then I saw there weren't any boobs and was sad.

Comment

No, I am not, haha I wish. Dad is looking at one we saw at Auburn and would like to get some more info on it. I did get to drive it and a Cobra Kit car made by superformance this weekend. Cobra is nicer!

Comment

Superformance are the best replicas. A buddy's dad has an 87' Ferrari and just spent $19,000 on general maintenance!!!!!
              I saw Vlad was posting and got excited. Then I saw there weren't any boobs and was sad.

Comment

This is a 12K mile 1988 (or 89) Mondial. Awesome condition to say the least but we just don't know how to approach this car so we want some more info. Dad likes it but it pretty set on the big block superformance cobra.

Comment

The cobra will be faster, handle better, get more looks, be more fun to drive, and cheaper/easier to maintain

Comment

Originally posted by Bill-B View Post
                    The cobra will be faster, handle better, get more looks, be more fun to drive, and cheaper/easier to maintain
                    True story.

Mariano

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
                    1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
                    1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill-B View Post
                      Same could be said about an e30 m3. They just have "it". A replica will always be a replica.

Comment

Originally posted by TwoJ's View Post
                        Same could be said about an e30 m3. They just have "it". A replica will always be a replica.
                        ferrari mondials don't have "it". its the 924 of the ferrari world.

Comment

Mondial means Meh in Italian

I'd go for a 328GTS if I was going that vintage Ferrari
                          Brian
                          89 M3 2.5 - 91 318iS - 91 325iX - 06 X5 4.8iS - 03 525i Touring - Some 91 850s, and a few parts cars...

Comment

The Mondial is not the "sweetest" ferrari out there and we know that but it seems like an amazing price. He has too many cars and is getting rid of a couple. Like I said, Dad is basically set on the Cobra, he is going next weekend to probably get one but wants to know alittle more about the ferrari.

Comment

How was the aubron auction tihs year? I usualy go every year I just couldnt get the time off work on friday.
                              Originally posted by Fusion
                              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                              William Pitt-

Comment

Working...
                              X