$40 In Free Batteries...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$40 In Free Batteries...

This battery hack that will save you roughly $40 on those 1.5V button cell batteries. All you need is a 2-pack of 12V A23 batteries.

BTW for those who say those 1.5v button batteries are useless, they're not. I always like to replace the batteries in the hearing aids I steal from old folks when I mug them, before re-selling those hearing aids in front of public libraries.

Very admirable.
    Originally posted by blunt
    i would jerk larry king off while tonging jflips ass if h0lmes would blow his head off

Comment

amazing! talk about price gouging on the battery companies part
      NEED SOME VINYL STICKERS???

Comment

Ive done the 9v to AAA battery thing before. Not because we wanted to save money but to save space. We were trying to get one of those 9v mini remote control cars as fast as we go. we disabled the regulator on it and got it up to almost 27v. It shattered when Brent lost control of it at top speed and it hit a curb.
        Im now E30less.
        sigpic

Comment

Woot. My rectal thermometer will never die...

Comment

I am always amazed at how people discover and figure out "hacks" like this. Kind of reminds me of how my friends and I would notch out single-sided 5¼" floppy disks to make them double sided.

Comment

the AAAA batteries are used in the LED pen lights that I get from Snap-On. I have been wondering where I could get a replacement set. This is 40% useful to me. Thanx.

Comment

Thats cool, this one is sketchy but cool also.

If there's one thing I know about travel, it's be prepared. But it's sometimes easier said than done. We all know we should carry emergency supplies in the trunk of the car, and one of th
                Estoril E36 M3/4/5 | Toledo E53 X5 3.0 | LeMans E90 335D M-Sport

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
                  Woot. My rectal vibrator will never die...

FIXED TYPO !!

Comment

You think that if I open up one of those 6V lantern batteries, I might find 4 D-cells inside of it?

Comment

Originally posted by Jscotty View Post
                      You think that if I open up one of those 6V lantern batteries, I might find 4 D-cells inside of it?

Hey thats not a bad idea... could be ...give it a try and let us know

Comment

I will do this tonight and post pics.

Comment

Originally posted by Jscotty View Post
                          I will do this tonight and post pics.

Did you try it out ? Results ?

Comment

Actually I just got the battery this afternoon and I am just as excited to find out as you are. I went to 3 different stores last night and nobody knew what the heck I was talking about. Everyone thought that I either wanted a 9-volt or a motor cycle battery.

Comment

I was talking to someone about this the other day. Even those expensive rechargable batteries, for cordless powertools, are just a bunch of small batteries in a plastic case.

Comment

Working...
                              X