"The Pill" for dudes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"The Pill" for dudes

Is the pill for dudes out yet? You know the pill im talking about, I like to call it "Plan C"

It would be such a relief if I could get my hands on this. New student weekend is just around the corner, you know.

Vasectomy?
    '89 325i track sloot
    '01 530i daily

-Enginerd

Comment

Originally posted by whiltebeitel View Post
      Vasectomy?
      not at 21. although shooting blanks would be cool.

Comment

Originally posted by mudflaps View Post
        not at 21. although shooting blanks would be cool.

Might be cool to shoot blanks but in todays world you need to wrap that little fucker up more than ever now. Even if you are with a girl for years cause you just never know how faithful she has been.
        Last edited by atomic; 09-06-2007, 08:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by atomic View Post
          Might be cool to shoot blanks but in todays world you need to wrap that little fucker up more than ever now. Even if you are with a girl for years cause you just never know how faithful she has been.
          Soooo true. Wrap it before you tap it.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mudflaps View Post
            Is the pill for dudes out yet? You know the pill im talking about, I like to call it "Plan C"

It would be such a relief if I could get my hands on this. New student weekend is just around the corner, you know.
            dude i think your personality is its own "plan c"
            We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
            www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Seiously wrap it man - herpes wouldn't care if you are shooting blanks, and that's just a minor leaguer - you gotta do it man, especially since the girls who will let you get away without one probably are giving you more than you already might have. Think about it, don't be an idiot.

Something to consider down the line is that some jobs have a pre-entrance physical. Let's pretend you just got offered a killer job doing what you like, but all of a sudden you have to explain to them why you popped for HIV or herpes - I know I had to do a blood pathogen test since if I got hurt I might spray a little blood on my buddies.

Be smart.

It's not how you handle the good times, but the faith you keep in the bad that defines you.

Comment

Monogamous relationships FTW.

Comment

fuck

well now that i read how you all feel.. im done.

Comment

Pregnancy has always been my #2 concern as it relates to having sex. I always wrap it because I can't stand the thought of putting my penis where another man's penis has been.

Comment

Originally posted by Jscotty View Post
                      Pregnancy has always been my #2 concern as it relates to having sex. I always wrap it because I can't stand the thought of putting my penis where another man's penis has been.
                      virgins.

I love them.

Comment

Man I fucking hate comdoms. But it's just stupid not to use one when you don't know the chick that well.

That's why it's sometimes nice to have a steady girl. They you can bone whenever you want and not have to worry about that shit.

Comment

Originally posted by blunt View Post
                          dude i think your personality is its own "plan c"
                          Harshness... But true lol

Pull out nation FTMFW
                          Originally posted by blunt
                          i would jerk larry king off while tonging jflips ass if h0lmes would blow his head off

Comment

no blunt, my plan c currently includes a rusty coat hanger and a vaccum cleaner.

as of now, i play it safe, just wondering about the pill.

Comment

Originally posted by Jscotty View Post
                              I always wrap it because I can't stand the thought of putting my penis where another man's penis has been.
                              Good thing you don't have to worry about your rectum since you can't put your own penis there. I bet that's a sigh of relief for you.

Comment

Working...
                              X