Ronals on a Scion.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ronals on a Scion.

Saw this and thought it was funny but actually makes a Scion a little less lame.

1989 325iX
    1995 540i
    1986 325eS R.I.P.
    1984 325e R.I.P.

The only Ronals that can help the Xbox are the Teddy Bears. Other than that, the only things that look good on those pieces of shit are the hot little asian models you see at gay ass ricer shows.
    Originally posted by blunt
    i would jerk larry king off while tonging jflips ass if h0lmes would blow his head off

Comment

It still looks like a short bus. Although i'd still drive one cause of it is one of the few vehicle's out there that is new and has a shape to it and everything is not rounded off.

1992 BMW 325iC
      1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
      1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

I don't know... I think it is still teh geh but I think those Ronals look better on it than anything else I have seen. At least it looks a little more tasteful and less ghetto.

1989 325iX
        1995 540i
        1986 325eS R.I.P.
        1984 325e R.I.P.

Comment

bah!!! Only HRE's belong on Scions!
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

I wish Teddy Bears came in 16x9. I would drift with them all daaaayyy.

-Brandon

Comment

Sport Max's look good on them. Great utility vehicle.

Comment

Originally posted by tabasco View Post
                bah!!! Only HRE's belong on Scions!
                HRE's cost more than the car
                e30sport.net
                '15 Porsche GT3 - 7-speed PDK - Daily Driver
                '86 325es - s54b32tu - 6-speed - Mtech 1
                '89 325is - m20b25 - 5-speed - Individual

Comment

Originally posted by BrandC View Post
                  I wish Teddy Bears came in 16x9. I would drift with them all daaaayyy.
                  Teddy bears aren't that thick are they? Couln't you just cut out the spider and retrofit it into a set of steelies and paint them grey?

Comment

Originally posted by JasonC View Post
                    It still looks like a short bus. Although i'd still drive one cause of it is one of the few vehicle's out there that is new and has a shape to it and everything is not rounded off.
                    Unfortunately that uniqueness is lost on the replacment model which just came out a few months ago.

I was thinking of buying one before I got the E30. But the loss of that uniqueness in design made me change my mind. That and the fact its actually 9 inches longer and 350lbs heavier than the previous ones makes me not like them at all anymore. I would probably buy a Fit over a new XB at this point, but hey I like not having a car payment and actually having torque.

AWS Gorillas

-For those who help defend others against wheel-snobs and their associated douchebaggery.

Comment

I like the 1st gen xB, they're awesome. The new ones though, ick.

And Fit's are badass. I want to sell my wife's Suzuki and get her one.

Comment

I didn't know that they changed the XB. So i just looked it up, it's not that good looking :???:

1992 BMW 325iC
                        1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
                        1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

nope, that's still lame.
                          PNW Crew
                          90 m3
                          06 m5

Comment

I've always like the old xB. Granted, stock they are pretty bland and boring, but slammed, chopped and wide- bodied with deep dish wheels = BADASS.

I HATE the new ones.

I still love the fact that in Japan, x isn't a letter in their vocabulary and all xB's are bB's.

Comment

I like the Ronal's on that XB - sort of "old schools" the whole car, like it was made at the same time as Chrysler LeBarons - it could sit next to a A2 GTI in '92 a parking lot & not look out of place.

I like.

I know nothing of the Scion line-up, I just know if any of you all have a stock headunit from one to post it FS on IH8mud.com - us Landcruiser guys use them when our OEM ones die, so there's a market for them there.

It's not how you handle the good times, but the faith you keep in the bad that defines you.

Comment

Working...
                              X