excel help... unhide rows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

excel help... unhide rows

i can do it manually for each one but cant select all and unhide? why?

sorry for a dumb question here, but i dont want to go searching the web for shit i dont even know if i can do

right click either the row or column you want to unhide and then click... well you'll see it.

Comment

If you click on the upper left corner block of the spreadsheet- the block that resides above the 1 and to the left of the A, it will select all of the rows and collumns. Then you can go to FORMAT then ROW and then to UNHIDE.

Excel can be a bit tricky in that regard also. You could have some rows that are "unhidden" but they have a very short height. So if you select all of the rows and collumns (with that upper left block) and then re-adjust one of the row heights, it will re-adjust all of the heights.

Comment

Originally posted by Jscotty View Post
        If you click on the upper left corner block of the spreadsheet- the block that resides above the 1 and to the left of the A, it will select all of the rows and collumns. Then you can go to FORMAT then ROW and then to UNHIDE.

Excel can be a bit tricky in that regard also. You could have some rows that are "unhidden" but they have a very short height. So if you select all of the rows and collumns (with that upper left block) and then re-adjust one of the row heights, it will re-adjust all of the heights.
        i tried all of this w/o prevail. thats why i'm a little ticked.
        i have to bring the mouse over the bottom of a missing row so it gives the double line mover pointer. then i can repeatedly right click, then u. problem is, i have to do this a couple thousand times... i did it once and started to copy the data... THEN EXCEL FUCKED UP ON ME AND REVERTED BACK TO BEFORE I BEGAN!!!!

Comment

i dont have excel kicking around anymore but i know what you are talking about. the option exists in the menu bar !not by right clicking anything. i just cant remember what its labeled as. sucker

Comment

Select all rows and set row height to the height of a known good row. That will reset them all to the same height. It sounds as though the rows aren't unhidden, they're set to a height of 1 or something.

If you still have hidden rows at that point then you need to select all then Unhide. Selecting them all and choosing unhide from the right click menu will unhide everything, there's no need to do them one by one.

1987 E30 cabrio | Bumper swap | H&R Sport | Koni Yellow | Eibach Sways | BavAuto strut bar | Cardinal seats
            MTech2 wheel | Husco Armrest | Smoked Hella Smileys | 5k HID | Stromung | RS003
            | Shadowline | Amber Fogs | Too much else to list

Comment

Working...
            X