what is the best cheap watch? ~$100

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Coco Savage
    replied
    Originally posted by atomic
    I like the luminox brand. I own two and looking at getting another one soon. They are very rugid watches and look damn good. They also use the same tritium technology thats used in making night sights for guns, to illuminate the markers. The tritium lasts for like 20 years and doesnt require a light source to make it glow. You can look on ebay for Luminox ( http://www.luminox.com/ )and can find them slighly used or a discontinued model in that price range or you can goto a TJMaxx store and look in the jewelry counter and see which ones they might have. I picked up a 200 series model for $95 brand new that was fixing to be a phased out model that was still available for $400 in authorized retail stores. Although their supply is very limited it is worth a look if you like their watches.


    FYI !!! Oh and stay away from anything on ebay that says its from hong kong or asia in general. More than likely a replica coming from that part of the world. Ask me how I know ....
    big word on luminox i have one..i love it!

    Leave a comment:


  • delatlanta1281
    replied
    Originally posted by Anthrsckmnd
    +1
    check their website, they have plenty of nice watches for around $100
    And ebay.
    Or be best friends with a dealer.

    Leave a comment:


  • 155///MPH
    replied
    +1 for Swatch.

    I'm pimpin a black rubber one with a white face. Mad OG, for da LaDies.

    Leave a comment:


  • trashcop 80s 80s
    replied
    Thanks for the ideas. I'm going to look at a watch store at a local outlet mall to see if they have anything before I buy online.

    Leave a comment:


  • Anthrsckmnd
    replied
    Originally posted by delatlanta1281
    Nixon
    +1
    check their website, they have plenty of nice watches for around $100

    Leave a comment:


  • redbull 325is
    replied
    swatch irony:


    I like um, have had two so far.

    Julien

    Leave a comment:


  • mtechnik
    replied
    Many wathces to be had in that price range. I would buy new though.....

    Leave a comment:


  • Jesse30
    replied
    my watch makes phone calls

    Leave a comment:


  • delatlanta1281
    replied
    Nixon

    Leave a comment:


  • SchnellerVert
    replied
    Crappy Timex. But then again I hate to wear a watch.

    Leave a comment:


  • LINUS
    replied
    Originally posted by redbull 325is
    swatch irony
    Swatches are still around? Wow. I hope parachute pants come back - maybe I'll get some Van's too, like the checkerboard slip-ons.

    Find an old Black Flag t-shirt & a Iron Maiden cassette & I'm in business.

    Leave a comment:


  • redbull 325is
    replied
    swatch irony

    Leave a comment:


  • atomic
    replied
    I like the luminox brand. I own two and looking at getting another one soon. They are very rugid watches and look damn good. They also use the same tritium technology thats used in making night sights for guns, to illuminate the markers. The tritium lasts for like 20 years and doesnt require a light source to make it glow. You can look on ebay for Luminox ( http://www.luminox.com/ )and can find them slighly used or a discontinued model in that price range or you can goto a TJMaxx store and look in the jewelry counter and see which ones they might have. I picked up a 200 series model for $95 brand new that was fixing to be a phased out model that was still available for $400 in authorized retail stores. Although their supply is very limited it is worth a look if you like their watches.


    FYI !!! Oh and stay away from anything on ebay that says its from hong kong or asia in general. More than likely a replica coming from that part of the world. Ask me how I know ....
    Last edited by atomic; 09-24-2007, 07:27 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • golde30
    replied
    Gshocks come in stainless now. i thrash mine, and they still work, + they are solar so no batterys...

    Leave a comment:


  • trashcop 80s 80s
    started a topic what is the best cheap watch? ~$100

    what is the best cheap watch? ~$100

    I'm looking for a new watch. If you had $100 to spend on ebay what would be the best deal, or are all watches junk for that price. I'm looking for stainless steel, with stainless band.
Working...