Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm sure this is a repost and I'll get owned for it...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sure this is a repost and I'll get owned for it...

...but this eBay auction item is hilarious. Check out the Q&A at the bottom. I'm sure someone besides me hasn't seen this before. :D

Tim

1987 E30 cabrio | Bumper swap | H&R Sport | Koni Yellow | Eibach Sways | BavAuto strut bar | Cardinal seats
    MTech2 wheel | Husco Armrest | Smoked Hella Smileys | 5k HID | Stromung | RS003
    | Shadowline | Amber Fogs | Too much else to list

see thread here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=94832
    and yes, repost.
    My 2.9L Build!

Originally posted by Ernest Hemingway
    There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.

Comment

Originally posted by PiercedE30 View Post
      Heh, if that's the closest it is to a repost I'm ok with it. I'm sure I'm not the only one who got creeped out by the two dudes snuggling on the bed and hasn't been back into that thread since. ;)

Tim

1987 E30 cabrio | Bumper swap | H&R Sport | Koni Yellow | Eibach Sways | BavAuto strut bar | Cardinal seats
      MTech2 wheel | Husco Armrest | Smoked Hella Smileys | 5k HID | Stromung | RS003
      | Shadowline | Amber Fogs | Too much else to list

Comment

Originally posted by VacMan View Post
        Heh, if that's the closest it is to a repost I'm ok with it. I'm sure I'm not the only one who got creeped out by the two dudes snuggling on the bed and hasn't been back into that thread since. ;)

Tim
        you must be a fucking homophobe. thats me on that bed in vegas with jonny.
        we saved on our room that way and had extra loot left over to go see the all male revue that night so eat a fat dick

edit... heres jonny later after i wore his ass out literally. hes resting up for the night ahead

We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
        www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Working...
        X