Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by e30prideTN View Post
    via AIM. I have his cell number too;-)

He did once tell me he considers me a "good friend" when we've hardly ever talked.
    you having a vagina tends to make guys say that
    ive always considered you a good friend
    We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
    www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Maybe we can all be gay myspace buddies...

Comment

lol @ this thread

we should bid to see who gets the phone number ...then post it in the thread

hilarity ensues

boredom is cured
        Originally posted by ebelements
        Also, for those who don't know, negative camber is the greatest thing since sliced bread(panera). Even tire wear is for city busses and the elderly.

Comment

I'd bid two hundred dollars, but I need it to pay a co-worker to cover for me...

Comment

He requested to be my friend on facebook too. I didn't know who the fuck it was, so I rejected it.

He IM'd me a while ago too, and he is definetly a douche bag.

Comment

That guy is seriously messed up.

Little retard got himself banned on e30tech too? Amazing how life is such a hard thing for some people.

It's not how you handle the good times, but the faith you keep in the bad that defines you.

Comment

i missed something important here
                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
                Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

NO, you didn't.

Comment

I'm usually not the one to bash people on threads, but seriously....annoying. I was on AIM last night and he IM'd me and I just signed off. Last time I did that he text me "You are so rude. You just signed off without saying anything."

And Jeff, if you are reading this (don't know if he can), I signed off because the first thing you said was "sex" as if you were saying penis and laugh like a little school girl. At least that was the impression that I got. I don't think I've met anyone so immature before.

Comment

Originally posted by NC325iC View Post
                      i missed something important here
                      me, too
                      *** For sale: euro stuff, BBS steering wheels, smoked tail lights, bunch of rare wheels (5x120 and 4x100) ***

[/color]

Comment

i feel like im better off for it though
                        seems a bit gay
                        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
                        Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

this kid is a fucking disaster to mankind.

someone needs to david copperfield his ass and make him dissapear.

Comment

Working...
                          X