lol back to the past...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • mudflaps
    replied
    this kid is a fucking disaster to mankind.

    someone needs to david copperfield his ass and make him dissapear.

    Leave a comment:


  • NC325iC
    replied
    i feel like im better off for it though
    seems a bit gay

    Leave a comment:


  • AC Nico
    replied
    Originally posted by NC325iC
    i missed something important here
    me, too

    Leave a comment:


  • e30prideTN
    replied
    I'm usually not the one to bash people on threads, but seriously....annoying. I was on AIM last night and he IM'd me and I just signed off. Last time I did that he text me "You are so rude. You just signed off without saying anything."

    And Jeff, if you are reading this (don't know if he can), I signed off because the first thing you said was "sex" as if you were saying penis and laugh like a little school girl. At least that was the impression that I got. I don't think I've met anyone so immature before.

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    NO, you didn't.

    Leave a comment:


  • NC325iC
    replied
    i missed something important here

    Leave a comment:


  • LINUS
    replied
    That guy is seriously messed up.

    Little retard got himself banned on e30tech too? Amazing how life is such a hard thing for some people.

    Leave a comment:


  • TwoJ's
    replied
    He requested to be my friend on facebook too. I didn't know who the fuck it was, so I rejected it.

    He IM'd me a while ago too, and he is definetly a douche bag.

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    I'd bid two hundred dollars, but I need it to pay a co-worker to cover for me...

    Leave a comment:


  • sticksdaman
    replied
    lol @ this thread

    we should bid to see who gets the phone number ...then post it in the thread

    hilarity ensues

    boredom is cured

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    Maybe we can all be gay myspace buddies...

    Leave a comment:


  • blunttech
    replied
    Originally posted by e30prideTN
    via AIM. I have his cell number too;-)

    He did once tell me he considers me a "good friend" when we've hardly ever talked.
    you having a vagina tends to make guys say that
    ive always considered you a good friend

    Leave a comment:


  • Digitalwave
    replied
    Can we get his cell phone number?

    Leave a comment:


  • JGood
    replied
    I got a request from him for facebook as well.

    Leave a comment:


  • asubimmer
    replied
    hahaha thats great. I fell sorry for you though.

    Leave a comment:

Working...