• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what made you hate vzw so bad?

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Savage View Post
      what made you hate vzw so bad?
      Well the story goes like this. 4 years ago I tried to sign up with Verizon but my credit sucked. My mom at the time was also looking to get cell service as well so she co-signed for me and got service for herself. With Verizon if someone co-signs with you they bulk your 2 plans together, 2 seperate plans but under one account essentially. This was fine for about 3 years, I got my bill, she got hers, no mismatching anything. ( she lives in Idaho BTW ). About a year ago my brother gets a shared minutes plan with my mom while they lived together. I get a bill that month and all of my brothers minutes were not only charged to my number but charged as "overages" because they were on my non-share plan. I called, we argued, they fixed it, no big deal. Now 2 months ago my moms boyfriend signs up with her on another share plan. For the last 2 months they have charged my account, again, with all of his minutes plus "overage" charges! My last 2 bills have been $350+. My normal bill is under $70. I have spent easily an hour and a half talking to numerous Verizon employees in the last month. I was told time and time again it was fixed, yadda yadda, never is. I finally talked to this jackass yesterday that told me that my account will not go back to normal until that whole balance is paid down to zero, in fact it will likely get shut off even after I paid the $66.20 that I owe for this month. I spoke to a "manager" who was even more of a jackass and he told me the same thing. Its just retarded. I know mistakes happen and there are few people out there as relaxed and patient as I am. The fact that pissed me off is the matter in which they talked down to 4 year, paying customer and made it seem like some kind of impossible magic to remove charges from my account that were wrongfully put there BY THEM! I also can't completely seperate myself from my mom's account without signing up for at least another year. Its okay though. My contract is up soon and there are better providers with better phones and service. Holy long rant! Moral of the story, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, fuck you, I'm out. Cheers,

Ryan :p

Comment

Originally posted by Tavern Gnome View Post
        Well the story goes like this. 4 years ago I tried to sign up with Verizon but my credit sucked. My mom at the time was also looking to get cell service as well so she co-signed for me and got service for herself. With Verizon if someone co-signs with you they bulk your 2 plans together, 2 seperate plans but under one account essentially. This was fine for about 3 years, I got my bill, she got hers, no mismatching anything. ( she lives in Idaho BTW ). About a year ago my brother gets a shared minutes plan with my mom while they lived together. I get a bill that month and all of my brothers minutes were not only charged to my number but charged as "overages" because they were on my non-share plan. I called, we argued, they fixed it, no big deal. Now 2 months ago my moms boyfriend signs up with her on another share plan. For the last 2 months they have charged my account, again, with all of his minutes plus "overage" charges! My last 2 bills have been $350+. My normal bill is under $70. I have spent easily an hour and a half talking to numerous Verizon employees in the last month. I was told time and time again it was fixed, yadda yadda, never is. I finally talked to this jackass yesterday that told me that my account will not go back to normal until that whole balance is paid down to zero, in fact it will likely get shut off even after I paid the $66.20 that I owe for this month. I spoke to a "manager" who was even more of a jackass and he told me the same thing. Its just retarded. I know mistakes happen and there are few people out there as relaxed and patient as I am. The fact that pissed me off is the matter in which they talked down to 4 year, paying customer and made it seem like some kind of impossible magic to remove charges from my account that were wrongfully put there BY THEM! I also can't completely seperate myself from my mom's account without signing up for at least another year. Its okay though. My contract is up soon and there are better providers with better phones and service. Holy long rant! Moral of the story, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, fuck you, I'm out. Cheers,

Holy long rant batman !! FYI I have used all major services at one time or another and have had the same problems with all of them. Nextel kept billing me for a company out of state and kept cutting my service. Sprint same problem as nextel. Cingular could not get my new mailing address right and always a mix up with me getting my bills. Verizon keeps applying my payments to other phones I have with them even tough they are billed seperately. So its more like they have you by the balls because of the contract and there is not a damn thing you can do about it. You either pay and put up with their lack of getting it right or pay dearly and get out of contract before its up... Either way you loose

Comment

Originally posted by Tavern Gnome View Post

so your shitty credit is their fault?! :weak:

:jk:
          Honestly as much as that does really suck, every provider has such a horror story...sh!t there is a guy who started a site about how cingular screwed him and refuses to pay his bill....i wish i had the site.

It really is preference....with such a bad experience i can understand why you want out

Comment

Amazingly enough, Qwest has yet to make a major screwup in the 2 years I have had my shop open. 3 cell phones, yellow pages ads, land line and DSL all on one bill.

It is a shame to hear your story, Ryan. Once upon a time Verizon was the best customer service in the business...oh how the mighty have fallen.

Here are 2 shots of what I would really like for a phone...not usable in the US (of course)

Closing SOON!
            "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

I like Verizon. I've been rocking the Motorola Q for 1year+ and no complaints. Great service, I can count on my fingers the amount of times I've had calls dropped, and I love the phone itself with the Windows Mobile feature.

- Erick
              Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
              EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
              FullOpp Stickers for sale!
              NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
              Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
              ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

i switched to helio about 3 months ago from nextel and i absoulutly love helio!
                sexy phones and tons of cool features, and i get service everwhere
                ________
                Ym3812
                Last edited by dvs909; 03-03-2011, 06:11 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X