PS3 fans, help a brother out...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PS3 fans, help a brother out...

Hey guys, I need to generate a "component" (RGB) output from a PS3.

Can someone tell me what to buy or how to configure if I can use the "Composit" cable (yellow video out)

Thanks!
    Luke

Closing SOON!
    "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

cant you just buy a rgb cable bro

Comment

You dont have an HDMI slot on your TV?

Shop Sony Component A/V Cable for PlayStation 3 at Best Buy. Find low everyday prices and buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up. Price Match Guarantee.

Theres a component set up. I bought the HD pack from costco, and it was a grea deal. 2 HDMI cables, 2 component cables, some fat audio cable, and a couple old school cables. all for like $99.
      Originally posted by blunt
      i would jerk larry king off while tonging jflips ass if h0lmes would blow his head off

Comment

I may be off on what youre actually trying to do though....
        i would jerk larry king off while tonging jflips ass if h0lmes would blow his head off

Comment

I have a monster cable 24kt component cable from my ps2 that works just fine. I can not seem to find them on the net for you so they might not make them any longer. It was close to $70 for it several years ago.

However I did find this at www.bestbuy.com that is very similar to what I have now. Here is the link http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage....=1155065410910

I do not know the quality of this cable but it does look every bit as nice as the monster cable I currently have now... Hope this helps

Comment

Sweet, guys, thanks.

As far as HDMI goes, the receiver we are using does not have HDMI upconversion, so we are using optical/component.

Closing SOON!
            "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

There's fans of the PS3?

Comment

i love playstations, i wish they werent so expensive or id have 360 and ps3 but i only have a 360 now... its the damn halo 3
                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
                Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

I have always been a playstation fan until now. The 360 blows the PS3 out of the water. When the Playstation has more games i may be singing a different tune however...

Comment

Originally posted by myinfernalbmw View Post
                    I have always been a playstation fan until now. The 360 blows the PS3 out of the water. When the Playstation has more games i may be singing a different tune however...
                    So thats not 360 blowing PS3 out of the water. Thats 360 having a better game selection.

I play madden, and only madden. So PS3 is the way to go.

Comment

Working...
                    X