• Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Employee of the Month"

The 2006 one.

:rofl: i'm enjoying this movie.

-> Afficionados join the M-technic I club

meh
    "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

i thought it was OK... I might watch it again.
      PNW Crew
      90 m3
      06 m5

Comment

Somehow it reminds me of that other movie.. "Waiting" starring Ryan Reynolds

Comment

Dane cook... what else is there to say. The movie can suck balls, but dane cook will forever be funny.

Waiting was good too...

Comment

Originally posted by mtechnik View Post
            Somehow it reminds me of that other movie.. "Waiting" starring Ryan Reynolds
            They're the same film. Dumb retail gags.

-Charlie
            Swing wild, brake later, don't apologize.
            '89 324d, '76 02, '98 318ti, '03 Z4, '07 MCS, '07 F800s - Bonafide BMW elitist prick.
            FYYFF

Comment

Originally posted by Majikal View Post
              dane cook will forever be funny.
              No. The people from whom he stole jokes are the funny ones.

Comment

meh, movie was so so. dane cook was good. jessica simpson was good.....to look at, bout it. you can tell her father had alot to do with the movie.

Comment

just remember "dont F*$% with the people who serve you your food", Ive been a server for about 5 years and you have no Idea how much it sucks to deal with the general public, when they are hungry. Not that I have ever tainted anyones food or ever will but I have sure wanted to from time to time. That movie hits too close to home, reminds me of my days waiting tables at RED LOBSTER, ohh man that was hell. Waiting is much better than Employee of the month. Ryan Renolds is much funnier than Dane Cook IMO. If you havent checked out "Just Friends" Id highly recomend it, some of Ryan Renolds best work.
                  sigpic
                  1991 325iC w/ 75k Original Miles, Brillantrot, 5-speed, 16" BBS RX's, Black Leather Sport Heated Seats, LSD, and Diving Boards for life!!!:D

Comment

Originally posted by andyman2487 View Post
                    No. The people from whom he stole jokes are the funny ones.
                    Thats true. Dane cook needs to be punched in the face. Andy, what ride you drive in SLO?
                    Originally posted by blunt
                    i would jerk larry king off while tonging jflips ass if h0lmes would blow his head off

Comment

Originally posted by M5wanaB View Post
                      If you havent checked out "Just Friends" Id highly recomend it, some of Ryan Renolds best work.
                      I SWEAR!!! By the mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon....

Comment

Jesus christ. I just said how I fucking hated him, and hes on the world series commercial.
                        Originally posted by blunt
                        i would jerk larry king off while tonging jflips ass if h0lmes would blow his head off

Comment

Originally posted by jflip2002 View Post
                          Thats true. Dane cook needs to be punched in the face. Andy, what ride you drive in SLO?

I have a '90 gletscherblau-metallic 4-Door 325i with a black front 'is lip spoiler, black brake ducts, and 'weaves without centercaps. You? Anything done to yours? I desperately need to lower mine.

Comment

Originally posted by jflip2002 View Post
                            Thats true. Dane cook needs to be punched in the face.
                            Agreed. I've never really found him to be all that funny. And those TBS baseball commercials he's doing now? Fucking stupid.

But he is one lucky motherfucker, first he gets to make out with Jessica Simpson, then Jessica Alba.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson View Post
                              Agreed. I've never really found him to be all that funny. And those TBS baseball commercials he's doing now? Fucking stupid.

But he is one lucky motherfucker, first he gets to make out with Jessica Simpson, then Jessica Alba.
                              Now all he needs is Beil, and he's had the whole Jessica triumvirate. Lucky cock.

It's not how you handle the good times, but the faith you keep in the bad that defines you.

Comment

Working...
                              X