No announcement yet.

The R3V Bicycle Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I picked up this bike over the summer to do some trails on, but unfortunately only got out a couple times. ah well, always next year.

Comment

Sweet! What kinda frame is that?
      -Chris

Comment

scabzzz, thanks for the compliment, i'm workin on getting it the way i like it, i want a black crankset and black out everything thats silver then i'll be painting it technoviolet

yeah, i'm a bitch, i still got a bit of that bmw love in me

m42brigade

r3v Photo Crew: Founding Member

Originally posted by Eurospeed
        Guys like him are the reason I love it when people do things to their cars that are different. It just like anytime Karlo posts a thread with pics of his car, I love watching all the elitist pricks on this site shit their pants when they see an E30 that doesn't fit their standards.

Comment

Originally posted by Gr00v3 View Post
          scabzzz, thanks for the compliment, i'm workin on getting it the way i like it, i want a black crankset and black out everything thats silver then i'll be painting it technoviolet

yeah, i'm a bitch, i still got a bit of that bmw love in me
          Karlo, would you be interested in my FSA Vero crankset? I'm going to be getting a new crankset from my friend, and won't need it. This is it (of course with one sprocket, 48t):

Comment

yo, if he doesn't want it, pm me price etc.. may want to pick it up for the girls bike..
            löwenbröke crew... ya herd?
            HSTuningUSRT|Southbend|Integrated Engineering|Boostvalve|ATP|

Comment

Originally posted by GraphicRage View Post
              I picked up this bike over the summer to do some trails on, but unfortunately only got out a couple times. ah well, always next year.

if you are looking for company, my buddy just moved back from AZ a few months ago. He was pretty into that stuff out there, but bought a fixed when he got here as myself and our other bicycle riding friends ride roadies.

I know campus wheelworks has grouprides every sunday, of varying terrain
              Originally posted by blunt
              can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

Originally posted by löwenbröke View Post
                yo, if he doesn't want it, pm me price etc.. may want to pick it up for the girls bike..
                Might not be getting that other crankset now, the friend of mine might be trading his whole bike to a guy for another bike.

Also, I'm still looking for just a basic stock rear wheel with a fixed hub. Anyone got one cheap?

Comment

I'm considering building a winter bike. I've always just not ridden. Anyone else building a winter whip?
                  can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave
                    Originally posted by scabzzzz View Post
                    Dont take that shit Andy.

I'll cum your eyes.
                    Fixed for you David.
                    no homo

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson View Post
                      Might not be getting that other crankset now, the friend of mine might be trading his whole bike to a guy for another bike.

Also, I'm still looking for just a basic stock rear wheel with a fixed hub. Anyone got one cheap?
                      we'll have one available, but it'll be about a month till the girl gets her new wheel set..
                      löwenbröke crew... ya herd?
                      HSTuningUSRT|Southbend|Integrated Engineering|Boostvalve|ATP|

Comment

darn josh, keep me updated. my friend has the same crankset on his hour and it looks pretty slick.

i think i have the same crankset, except with a 46t chainring in polished

m42brigade

r3v Photo Crew: Founding Member

Originally posted by Eurospeed
                        Guys like him are the reason I love it when people do things to their cars that are different. It just like anytime Karlo posts a thread with pics of his car, I love watching all the elitist pricks on this site shit their pants when they see an E30 that doesn't fit their standards.

Comment

Originally posted by Optimator View Post
                          Mr. scabzzzz, I am not trying to start shit! I apologize for putting dick into your mouth.
                          No worries!

This thread makes me lulllllzzzzzz
                          :giggle:

Comment

Originally posted by So Live View Post
                            Sweet! What kinda frame is that?
                            Was that directed at me? It's a Diamondback Response Sport if so!

Comment

Originally posted by ColdAccord View Post
                              if you are looking for company, my buddy just moved back from AZ a few months ago. He was pretty into that stuff out there, but bought a fixed when he got here as myself and our other bicycle riding friends ride roadies.

I know campus wheelworks has grouprides every sunday, of varying terrain
                              I'm still on the bunnie trails, I need a little more experience before riding with other people, otherwise I'll just be the one slowing up the pack.

Comment

Where does everyone buy there parts online?

I am in the process of rebuilding my Jamie Roy and I don't have a lot of money to spend on it but I don't want to buy shite either. I have search Ebay but I am not that up to date on SS hardware and what it should cost. I do more mountain biking, my SS is just for commuting.

Thanks guys!

Comment

Working...
                                X