No announcement yet.

The R3V Bicycle Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bro WTF basakwardz aerospoke?! I dig. It's different. Looks shex tho man we should all plan a ride sometime...
    -Chris

Comment

Originally posted by So Live View Post
      Bro WTF basakwardz aerospoke?! I dig. It's different. Looks shex tho man we should all plan a ride sometime...
      Bike looks good bro. I'm a farely big dude, so I didnt modify the bars very much if I did at all and its the wider of the 2 available in the El Torro line. I have swimmer body, broad shoulders. Best of times riding with those bars, so many memories. Enjoy em bro!

Comment

Added the Selle Italia Turbo saddle. Thats it. Same shit as always. Plus a big nasty top tube dent and scratch :up:

Comment

<3 Turbo
          -Chris

Comment

we need to plan shit
            1989 Bronzit 325ia- Sold
            1986 Diamondschwarz Grey Market 325i Sport Mtech 1- Parted out
            1988 Delphin 327i- Sold
            1995 Cosmos M3- Current

Comment

Nothing has changed on my bike. I want new cranks and a new stem.

Comment

My bike is such a pile. I need new tires tomorrow and I think my bottom bracket is getting noisy. Is it normal for a 13t cog to be noisy?
                "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

How is your chain tension? Too tight, and you'll get a lot of noise.

Comment

Originally posted by Turf1600 View Post
                    My bike is such a pile. I need new tires tomorrow and I think my bottom bracket is getting noisy. Is it normal for a 13t cog to be noisy?
                    your chain could have a lot of dirt in it, or it could be dry.
                    1989 Bronzit 325ia- Sold
                    1986 Diamondschwarz Grey Market 325i Sport Mtech 1- Parted out
                    1988 Delphin 327i- Sold
                    1995 Cosmos M3- Current

Comment

The chain is new, clean and well lubed. I think the cog is just tiny.

I did get new tires, though.
                      "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

eh got this bike during summer. I've put ~700 miles on it so far. I ride it to/from class every day plus weekend rides :D

Paint is actually really bad, haven't decided what I should do.

Flickr
                        Originally posted by Indecline06
                        For some reason, when I get super duper ultra stoned... The M30 motor reminds me of big bird from sesame street.

Comment

Originally posted by yberther View Post
                          eh got this bike during summer. I've put ~700 miles on it so far. I ride it to/from class every day plus weekend rides :D

Paint is actually really bad, haven't decided what I should do.

MB shifters, flat bar, fatty 700x28 tires, and ride the fuck out of it until it dies.

Comment

:( noooo. I like my skinny tires and campy bling :D

but I have been riding it a bunch. hopefully more when it stops raining
                            Flickr
                            Originally posted by Indecline06
                            For some reason, when I get super duper ultra stoned... The M30 motor reminds me of big bird from sesame street.

Comment

I'm thinking about trading my bike for a KHS Urban Uno, but keeping my wheelset, seat post, saddle, bars and pedals. It's at a local new/consignment sports shop, but it's a brand new bike. The guy there told me to bring my bike down, and we'd talk over swapping parts between them, or working something out.

They can keep their silly fenders, too. I think this bike would look sick stripped of all the crap, and with my wheelset, and my bars/seatpost/saddle.

Comment

you can never have too much fender
                                My Feedback

Comment

Working...
                                X