• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is this one better?

Leguna Seca Blue Biachi Volpe fixed conversion

http://www.westwerksauto.com

Comment

J Anderson the kona is not correct track geometry it has a very slack top tube and is made for cruising around town. real track bikes are not fun to ride on the road your arms and back would be hurting very quickly. but not as much as they do racing at alpenrose.
      1988 325ic Bronzit Metallic.
      1987 325issold
      1987 325es Lemons
      1984 533i 135k R.I.P
      1998 subaru legacy GTsold
      sigpic

Comment

What do you mean by slack? When I looked at the other guy's bike (same size frame), his top tube wasn't sloping down or anything.

Bah, doesn't matter anyway. I'm not planning to race, I'm building it because I like to ride fixed. :)

Comment

your right your top tube is sloping up making it more built for comfort.
          your frame

Track frame.

1987 325issold
          1987 325es Lemons
          1984 533i 135k R.I.P
          sigpic

Comment

Haha I know your not I'm just letting you know. and i would much rather ride that then a track frame fixed in the road.
            1987 325issold
            1987 325es Lemons
            1984 533i 135k R.I.P
            sigpic

Comment

Here's mine. Trek 4500. Decore componets. BB7 brakes. Dt swiss 240s hubs/ Mavic 819xm wheels.

Comment

upgraded the saddle

Out with the old, in with the new!
                http://www.steinbachphoto.ca

Comment

it was time for an upgrade

[PAKSIW]
                  20D .........
                  vmwerks :up:
                  ryan gmw :up:

Comment

Vigorelli...

:*(

I HATE YOU.

Comment

It's so pretty..... :up:

Comment

Been thinking about picking one of these up just for shits and giggles. Any opinions?

Comment

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
                          Vigorelli...

:*(

I HATE YOU.
                          yeah, so does my wallet.
                          [PAKSIW]
                          20D .........
                          vmwerks :up:
                          ryan gmw :up:

Comment

Same bike... my buddies Dolan replacement

Originally posted by e30_kid View Post
                            Been thinking about picking one of these up just for shits and giggles. Any opinions?

http://cgi.ebay.com/track-fixed-gear...46993088196792

http://www.westwerksauto.com

Comment

Man, is there really that much gap between the wheel and the down tube? Damn.

Comment

FOR SALE

Velocity aerohead matte black 700c - Laced to Dura Ace NJS 7600 series hubs, single fixed with Sugino red anodized push on cog set - comes w/ 16t,17t,18t cogs and Surly lockring. Very good condition, all of it. Spins like butter, no hops, no wrecks. Pretty lightweight considering the Velocity product. $300obo

2007 IRO Mark V Track frame w/ fork and headset - Deddacai tubeset, bikeforums.com group buy bike from 2007/2008. In decent shape. Has ding on top tube, and scratches here and there. Still very pretty when built up. Super lightweight, very stiff and rigid yet comfortable on the street. Comes with bladed fork (unicrown style) and Cane Creek semi integrated headset in great shape - $175

Sugino 75 NJS stamped drivetrain - includes 47t ring, matching Superlap BB. All in excellent shape. Very little scratches, if anything worth noting. I took very good care of this thing and bought a brand new bottom bracket (less than 200 miles MAX) after I sold off my NJS frame. I think the driveside Sugino has some fading from the pedals swinging around. $350 obo

Izumi NJS chain - Not the ECO one, the race one. I paid 135 for it IIRC, but I'll take 50 bucks. I dont need it and its in perfect shape. Maybe 300 miles, stored in oilly bag sealed up. May need a new master link. The one it came with was the screw style, not very good for efficiency on the street. its Gold/Black. See photo above.

Willing to trade for E30 parts. PM me and I can email you some better pictures if you're interested. For some reason I cant find any pictures stored in the cloud. :/

Edit: Id really like to trade this whole bike for a whole parts car E30 with good trans and motor. Body, no care about condition. :) Someone make that happen.
                                Last edited by scabzzzz; 11-09-2010, 10:28 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X