No announcement yet.

The R3V Bicycle Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just sold my kona stab supreme for 2000 cash yesterday. time for some coilovers :)

Comment

[ATTACH]42785[/ATTACH]

Comment

Friday after work I picked up a new Cannondale Trail 29 SL 4 and headed to some local single tracks. Man, this was a huge step above my ancient full ridged Diamond Back. I love it. Though I have a creaking sound coming from the front end, so I'll have it looked at this week.

Comment

Sup guys, maybe you can help me out a little with this. Ive had this bike forever and it was actually given to me/my dad by an old friend back in the late 90's lol
          Any way it's a Roadmaster and thats about all I know about it. Fixed it up a lot and its had a couple trips to the bike show over the span of the last 10 years. However, I never really knew its worth and basically hated it/let it go to shit while riding the crap out of it before I got a car lol

Help me decide if this is savable! Bike shopped fixed the brakes and it rides fine when it has air (recently got a flat)

I'm almost certain its this bike
          Bronzit 4-door Swap Drifting somewhere
          Cammed B25 Swap Daily Driver
          Updated 10/1

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
          Maybe 300 CANADIAN HP, thats like 225 US HP.

Comment

Update: I had an issue with my new Cannondale, turns out the fork was bad. So they had a new RST Deuce Air fork laying around, which is much nicer than the RST Coil fork that came with the bike, and free. Needless to say I'm pretty happy, looks and rides a lot better too.

Comment

My flea market Raleigh Record conversion/flip-flop...

Too much traffic around here not to have a brake...

Comment

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
                1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
                2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

and this.

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
                  1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                  1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
                  2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

My GT

My former commuter

Comment

can someone recommend me a bike to cruise around on? I was big into BMX in high school, so I'm completely ignorant on anything bigger then the 20"....I just want something to commute to work when I work close, and something to get to friends houses and shit, looking to spend as little as possible, but i dont want a huffy either...no problems with used bikes either
                      Last edited by jrobie79; 05-30-2011, 10:22 PM.
                      1991 318is ---230K - DD
                      1991 318i ---- 308K - retired

Originally posted by RickSloan
                      so if you didnt get it like that did you glue fuzzy oil to the entire thing?

Comment

Originally posted by jrobie79 View Post
                        can someone recommend me a bike to cruise around on? I was big into BMX in high school, so I'm completely ignorant on anything bigger then the 20"....I just want something to commute to work when I work close, and something to get to friends houses and shit, looking to spend as little as possible, but i dont want a huffy either...no problems with used bikes either
                        Bump cause I'm in the same boat.
                        -Joe

Comment

here's mine.

handmade by jordan hufnagel... lugs designed and polished by myself.
                          took 2 years to finally get it.
                          cyclocross/commuter hybrid.
                          Originally posted by Holland
                          There should be a restraining order to keep kids 100 feet from that car at all times. Plus execution on the sight to anyone who places a shopping cart within 200 feet of the thing.

Comment

Thats fuckin pretty ^

Paul = yum (pause)

Comment

Seth, that looks gorgeous. I have lusted for a Hufnagel for years.

Comment

Originally posted by jrobie79 View Post
                                Originally posted by OdSkE30 View Post
                                Bump cause I'm in the same boat.
                                Check craigslist or bikesdirect.com for a decent used or new single speed. Doesn't need to be a fixed gear and expensive to be fun with one gear. And if you rode BMX you should know junk when you see it.
                                91 318is M50 swapped
                                05 Honda Pilot

24V swap thread
                                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=302524

Comment

Working...
                                X