• Time
  • Show
Clear All

My buddies Pista.

Comment

That's nice. :D

Here's some pretties I found on the intarwebs:

Comment

That last one is baller. I dig the mustard wheels on black.
        "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Yup. Dig the last one too..
          The first one with the Aerospokes, is literally a 3k dollar bike build. Insane.

Comment

Guess what tricks I've got up my sleeve? I'm comin for you Andy Terd Fergy! ;)

Heres a hint..

Comment

Funny thing just happened a little while ago. I was riding around downtown with a friend of mine, and was trying to get my left foot into my shitty toe clips, when I guess I must have moved out into the lane a little bit, because this car honked at me. So I waved back them to let them know I heard them, got back along the shoulder, and this minivan goes by with this shirtless, backward hat, skinny little wankster fuck driving, and he flips me off as he goes by and yells "get out of the fucking road".

Right after he says it, he guns it and goes around the corner about a block ahead, so my friend and I hit our NOS and take off after him. Right as we get around the corner, there's Eminem getting out of his minivan, I'm sure thinking he'd probably lost us and that a couple of bikes won't catch him, anyway. So I roll right up into his driveway, hop off and immediatley walk up to him and ask what what the fuck his problem is.

His face instantly goes blank, stammering some shit about "hey man, I was just letting you know I was behind you". So I asked him "then why the fuck did you flip me off"? He starts sputtering out more shit about "hey, you turned around and started yelling shit" and blah blah, when I did nothing at all. So I just keep goating him on telling him to flip me off again, tell me to get the fuck out of the road again, etc, and he starts going white and going "hey man, don't be getting all in my face on my property", and runs inside. We about died laughing, mostly because I wasn't really going to do anything, I'd just never seen someone go from talking shit to shitting themselves that fast. It was hilarious.

Comment

Brilliant. Love it when that happens. Delicious revenge.

Comment

Originally posted by scabzzzz View Post
                  Brilliant. Love it when that happens. Delicious revenge.
                  Indeed. It was quite satisfying.

Comment

I am a huge fan of the trends white youth have imitated from rap music. Though It must be hard 'bangin in a minivan.

Comment

Originally posted by AWDE30 View Post
                      I am a huge fan of the trends white youth have imitated from rap music. Though It must be hard 'bangin in a minivan.
                      It was a bright blue late-90's Dodge Caravan. He was rollin' so hard diamonds couldn't scratch that shit.

Comment

Haha. I am looking for a road bike and I dig the single speed thing. What should I be looking for if I am going to be on the cheap?

Comment

ebay....

i cant sleep..
                          fuckin windsor delivery has been pushed back twice now. supposed to get it tomorrow. woohoo.

Comment

Does the frame brand matter? Bianchi seems to be a favorite on the forums.

Comment

Not really. Most of the out of the box cheapo complete track bikes are pretty decent. Ive had a few friends find some cool fixed gear conversations on ebay lately for cheap.

Lowest end Pista is 580 if you can find a shop with one in stock. But its not any better of a bike IMO than Windsor or one of the ebay specials. Its heavier too.

Comment

Right on. Thanks for the info. I think I will post up some pictures of my Trek on the Thule right after I change my front CV boots.

Comment

Working...
                                X