• Show
Clear All

Dude, you're getting a Dell!
    1989 Bronzit 325ia- Sold
    1986 Diamondschwarz Grey Market 325i Sport Mtech 1- Parted out
    1988 Delphin 327i- Sold
    1995 Cosmos M3- Current

Comment

nice wheels and fork scabzzzz ;) ive got some upgrades happening to my BK and will post pics when done. its going to be the sexiest commuter EVAR!
      www.benjamineliward.com

Comment

Originally posted by ColdAccord View Post
        meh, for stuff like that i say go to your local bike shop. my buddies own/work at my lbs so they hook it up, things like installing my fixed cog, aligning the derailler on my geared bike, bottom bracket service, etc. is all free labor. try to buy whatever I can from them.
        Yep, I don't really like ordering stuff online, I'd rather go to the local shops.

Comment

I'm going to raw that big ass frame I got tomorrow most likely and figure out a paint scheme. I'm thinking I might go rasta right now..red frame, green forks, and yellow bars/wheels.

91 318is | 97 FZJ80

Comment

Just got the lil lady a Haro. $0.00 invested for both thus far. I found a few bikes on my sideyard with the parts the Haro needs. Gonna go pick up tires/tubes for it soon.

Not bad for free.

Comment

my roommate just converted his single speed vintage raleigh to fixed 10 minutes ago. pics will come after the fucking around commences.

Andy
              1989 Bronzit 325ia- Sold
              1986 Diamondschwarz Grey Market 325i Sport Mtech 1- Parted out
              1988 Delphin 327i- Sold
              1995 Cosmos M3- Current

Comment

So, just got back from my "LBS" and, I wasn't too impressed. I think I'll have to look into finding a different one. I didn't like the attitude of the peeps there. I know I just went in to buy 2 20" tires and tubes for the Haro above, I know I wasn't making their sales quota for the day or anything, but... Off to find another LBS.

However, I did see this there.

Comment

Dude is that Argyle? That's so sick.
                  -Erik
                  '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
                  I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

I was riding around with a couple buddies of mine, my one friend had a stock pista with flat bars and the other had a surly with flats (dudes a pro bmx'er too).

we were off to the side of the street when a couple starts telling us about a bike polo event going on sunday. caught us all off guard a bit (then I figured out I knew the couple across the street. buffalo is a small town).
                    Originally posted by blunt
                    can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

Originally posted by lowlightbw View Post
                      nice wheels and fork scabzzzz ;) ive got some upgrades happening to my BK and will post pics when done. its going to be the sexiest commuter EVAR!
                      Im worried about the lacing on that wheel man. Radial on the driveline side apparently may cause the hub the shear off under high load... :(

And Im still dicking with the fork to get it to work. Its loose in the head tube.

And of course, always support your local bike shop.

Comment

what do you guys carry with you to deal with flats? I carry an extra tube, tire levers, and a 15 mil in my bag whenever I go far. I want to get one of those tiny pouches that attaches to the back of the saddle. Hand pumps SUCK, plus they're rather large, so I think I may go with that c02 cartridge setup. my roommates uncle has one, fits right in his tiny little bag
                        Originally posted by blunt
                        can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

I still need to get a little pump, tire levers and an extra tube. I bought a Park tool that's got the 3 allen heads on it, and I grabbed a spare 15mm out of my toolbox to keep in my bag, but that's it so far. Even just having those is nice though, for adjusting little things. I reccomend everyone that's riding fixed carry at least those with you. My friend Colin is probably going to get certified pretty soon as a bike mechanic, so he's going to get all the chain tools, lock rign wrenches, a truing stand, all that shit and be able to fix all of our stuff when it needs it.

Comment

Originally posted by ColdAccord View Post
                            what do you guys carry with you to deal with flats? I carry an extra tube, tire levers, and a 15 mil in my bag whenever I go far. I want to get one of those tiny pouches that attaches to the back of the saddle. Hand pumps SUCK, plus they're rather large, so I think I may go with that c02 cartridge setup. my roommates uncle has one, fits right in his tiny little bag
                            I dont carry anything at all.. Not even a 15mm. I've been riding with one of those little pouch bags you speak of and its awesome. I put my cable lock in there, usually my cell phone, and house keys. My handpump for c02 would fit perfect with all of that stuff too. If I get a flat, i'll just call a friend to come get me or walk it home. I usually never go far enough away to really worry about it.

Comment

Originally posted by AlpineE30M52 View Post
                              Dude is that Argyle? That's so sick.

Yeah, I'm on the hunt for the supplier they got it from. Hope I'll find it, I wanted teal argyle though.

Comment

Originally posted by scabzzzz View Post
                                I dont carry anything at all.. Not even a 15mm. I've been riding with one of those little pouch bags you speak of and its awesome. I put my cable lock in there, usually my cell phone, and house keys. My handpump for c02 would fit perfect with all of that stuff too. If I get a flat, i'll just call a friend to come get me or walk it home. I usually never go far enough away to really worry about it.
                                I also don't bring anything with me. I usually ride along the same route as the free trolly on my Island so if anything happens I can jsut jump on that and catch a ride home.
                                -Erik
                                '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
                                I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

Working...
                                X