No announcement yet.

The R3V Bicycle Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ Very good advice. I know that I don't go riding without at least a rear light even when it's dusk.
    -Erik
    '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
    I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

I have two little LED lights front and rear, white in the front, and red in the rear. They can both either blink or be solid, I always have the red one blinking anytime after it even starts to get dark, and the white one on solid when it is dark.

Comment

I plan on only riging on a closed road bike course.
        "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

I really want to get a nite rider light.
          -Erik
          '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Comment

Here's a cool example of the leader frame (I don't like the purple that much though)

For a head-light I am going to be using this: http://www.ruscelli.com/biking_fenix.htm just one Fenix L2D though.

Comment

Dude, everybody knows that purple is the shit...

-Erik

Comment

Originally posted by Bavarian3 View Post
                For a head-light I am going to be using this: http://www.ruscelli.com/biking_fenix.htm just one Fenix L2D though.
                Wow, those look like really great lights!

What part of FL are you in?
                -Erik

Comment

Wesley Chapel, near Tampa.

Comment

Originally posted by Bavarian3 View Post
                    Wesley Chapel, near Tampa.
                    Awesome! I'm down next to Bradenton. There are a bunch of meets up in your area. Check out www.FloridaGerman.com if you haven't already.

Also there are a bunch of guys in St. Pete that have started riding Fixies lately and I'm going to be starting to ride with them up in St. Pete.
                    -Erik

Comment

is the ebay fixie real heavy? kinda looks it... i know there's always room to improve it weight wise. just wonderin...
                      löwenbröke crew... ya herd?
                      HSTuningUSRT|Southbend|Integrated Engineering|Boostvalve|ATP|

Comment

Originally posted by AlpineE30M52 View Post
                        I agree.........................
                        Kevin

www.seatkit.com New Site first week of April 2011
                        Your DIY upholstery source
                        e30tech forum sponsor
                        E46 uphosltery kits coming soon..........
                        kchinn@creativeoptions.info

Comment

^^^^^^ that seat post is nuts. prolly cool to have the hardtail responsiveness w/ the comfort of suspension back there...
                          löwenbröke crew... ya herd?
                          HSTuningUSRT|Southbend|Integrated Engineering|Boostvalve|ATP|

Comment

Damn, I want a hardtail mountain bike now. Anyone want an '07 FSR XC Pro? Large frame with flat pedals.
                            -Erik

Comment

Originally posted by AlpineE30M52 View Post
                              ain got shit on pink though!
                              :ohsnap:
                              www.benjamineliward.com

Comment

^More pictures of that bike meow.
                                -Erik

Comment

Working...
                                X