The R3V Bicycle Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want to hump this bike. I love how clean and simple it is:

Oh my, how I love Cannondales. I remember wanting one SO BAD when I was way into moutain bikes in junior high:

Cool drawing I found on FGG:

Comment

Yeah I used to want a Cannondale "Lefty" Mt bike so badly. I love the single sided fork design for some reason. Plus, I'm left handed so it just made the name that much cooler.
      -Erik
      '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
      I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

Welp, goin to bell's bike shop a few blocks from me to order everything I need. Got the frame, and what i don't swap over from my black bike i'm buying new.

Bells Bike Shop (bellsbikeshop)'s profile on Myspace, the place where people come to connect, discover, and share.

I am selling the black frame with headset, stem, seat post, bottom bracket and crankset. It is a 1971 Viscount road bike conversion. The bike was originally white and red but it was stripped to bare metal and painted black. It has chips pretty much all over. I even have a set of spare track wheels i could throw in for a little extra. That leaves almost a complete track bike. Oh yeah i have bars too i could throw in.
        1989 Bronzit 325ia- Sold
        1986 Diamondschwarz Grey Market 325i Sport Mtech 1- Parted out
        1988 Delphin 327i- Sold
        1995 Cosmos M3- Current

Comment

Andy

Ship me your bars..

PM sent

Comment

Originally posted by T3rd Ferguson View Post
            Welp, goin to bell's bike shop a few blocks from me to order everything I need. Got the frame, and what i don't swap over from my black bike i'm buying new.

Bells Bike Shop (bellsbikeshop)'s profile on Myspace, the place where people come to connect, discover, and share.

I am selling the black frame with headset, stem, seat post, bottom bracket and crankset. It is a 1971 Viscount road bike conversion. The bike was originally white and red but it was stripped to bare metal and painted black. It has chips pretty much all over. I even have a set of spare track wheels i could throw in for a little extra. That leaves almost a complete track bike. Oh yeah i have bars too i could throw in.

I've been lookin' at their ebay shop. I was gonna ask you about them cuz I thought they were in your area. I guess I don't have to ask.

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
              I've been lookin' at their ebay shop. I was gonna ask you about them cuz I thought they were in your area. I guess I don't have to ask.
              Yeah they're like a 5 minute ride from my apartment. to go to the store though it's appointment only.
              1989 Bronzit 325ia- Sold
              1988 Delphin 327i- Sold
              1995 Cosmos M3- Current

Comment

Does anyone know where I can buy a water bottle cage designed to hold a 40oz? Seems like I've seen one before one a site?

Comment

I can't get my crank arms on straight WTF am I doing wrong?

Comment

What kind of bar tape do you guys recommend? I am looking at Cinelli right now.

-Erik
                    '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
                    I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

Comment

i just wrapped my fixie with cinelli, it's nice and comfy. stretches nice, (shittier qualities don't stretch well) but be careful not to rip it
                        Originally posted by blunt
                        can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
                          Thanks for posting that. I just confirmed to myself again that I should be riding 48/17 instead of 48/18. Grrr...

Comment

Originally posted by scabzzzz View Post
                            Thanks for posting that. I just confirmed to myself again that I should be riding 48/17 instead of 48/18. Grrr...
                            I try.

Comment

Also guys, does anyone have any DECENT road wheels they want to sell? Used wheels only.
                              I need to put something better than the rusted spoked mavic's onto my Peugeot road bike... Cartridge not needed...
                              PM me please?

Comment

Originally posted by scabzzzz View Post
                                Also guys, does anyone have any DECENT road wheels they want to sell? Used wheels only.
                                I need to put something better than the rusted spoked mavic's onto my Peugeot road bike... Cartridge not needed...
                                PM me please?
                                edit- nvm hahaha road bike
                                1989 Bronzit 325ia- Sold
                                1988 Delphin 327i- Sold
                                1995 Cosmos M3- Current

Comment

Working...
                                X