No announcement yet.

The R3V Bicycle Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That Brooks needs some Mink oil to pre soften it. Your butt must be sore.

Comment

Originally posted by SchnellerVert View Post
      That Brooks needs some Mink oil to pre soften it. Your butt must be sore.
      Seats a little hard, but really comfy. He gave me the original box and receipt for it too
      1989 Bronzit 325ia- Sold
      1986 Diamondschwarz Grey Market 325i Sport Mtech 1- Parted out
      1988 Delphin 327i- Sold
      1995 Cosmos M3- Current

Comment

thats what my bmx looked like when i sold it, i loved bmx, then everyone i was friends with that did it went into cars and drugs lol

everyone went brakless for a while:)

and when i was in the mood for flatland, which is still my passion :pimp:

s50 downunder yo!

Comment

I'm so not into BMW any longer for some reason..

But nice saddle Mr. Ferguson. And awesome photo shoot location. I think once my friends and I get warmed up again to riding in this wretched weather, we'll have a little photo shoot. I hope to get my Trek up to par soon. I'm about to order a few cans of Alpine from paintscratch for my car and I'll get an extra couple for my bike. Its already black right now, should I go Schwarz? :)

Comment

Norco Bigfoot

Nyquist r1 Signature series with macneil goodies.

1985 325e 2.8 Turbo VEMS

Comment

Almost done resurecting my old MASI I got new back in 1995.

10 speed downtube shifters, full Campagnolo Athena (some Chorus).

Comment

nice bikes everyone!!
                "Modern cars, they all look like electric shavers."
                http://www.flickr.com/photos/bloodonthemotorway/sets/

sigpic

Comment

Nice Masi, betch that rides smooth as silk. SUP4's nice choice as well. 10 speed? What's the hub spacing?

Comment

just bought some dope drops and one of these:

1989 Bronzit 325ia- Sold
                    1988 Delphin 327i- Sold
                    1995 Cosmos M3- Current

Comment

Originally posted by jflip2002 View Post
                      fuck, makes me wanna go get my PK Ripper from storage in the valley lol.

Ha Ha , PK Rippers were the shit back in the day. I still have my 20" bike but hardly ride anymore.
                      Matt

sigpic

Comment

Straight

Originally posted by Majikal View Post
                        those are some of the smoothest transitions Ive ever seen... his wall rides are sick too, especially the one manual to that brick U wall and 360 out... :up::up:

dude.. i wish i was dead because i realize now that im not good at anything.

nice shit especially the bench like ice pick with just the tire... wtf that was nuts.

Comment

bergie it looks like you're riding my buddy j.c.'s pedals
                          Originally posted by blunt
                          can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

Fixed guys- what size frames are you running? I'm on a 56 right now and i'm just about 5'9''
                            1989 Bronzit 325ia- Sold
                            1988 Delphin 327i- Sold
                            1995 Cosmos M3- Current

Comment

54 or 55 with longer top tube. Shorter legs, longer torso. 56 is too much for me.

My S-works E5 is a medioum which is just under 55 c-t.

Edit my local C-list a is great shopping meca for BMX classics it seems. Always something good.

Came across this site a few weeks back. http://www.bmxmuseum.com/

Comment

Originally posted by SchnellerVert View Post
                                54 or 55 with longer top tube. Shorter legs, longer torso. 56 is too much for me.

My S-works E5 is a medioum which is just under 55 c-t.

Edit my local C-list a is great shopping meca for BMX classics it seems. Always something good.

Came across this site a few weeks back. http://www.bmxmuseum.com/
                                I have a 1993 GT Vertigo... cant believe i got it that long ago
                                1989 Bronzit 325ia- Sold
                                1988 Delphin 327i- Sold
                                1995 Cosmos M3- Current

Comment

Working...
                                X