The R3V Bicycle Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Digitalwave
    Farbin we are totally like Fuji/Deep V fixed gear brothers. Except you are tall as fuck.
    And those aren't deep-v's
    1989 Bronzit 325ia- Sold
    1986 Diamondschwarz Grey Market 325i Sport Mtech 1- Parted out
    1988 Delphin 327i- Sold
    1995 Cosmos M3- Current

Comment

Farbin we are totally like Fuji/Deep V fixed gear brothers. Except you are tall as fuck.

Yeah, But we have reversies. Oh, and those are Vuelta's. Close enough, but they have a color groove left in the machined lip, and you have no lip. Some of the fixed guys on another forum bashed it, oh to feel like a n00b without the cool parts whore stuff to excite the guys.

Comment

Fuck it dude, your bike is legit. the parts are nice and it looks cool. who cares what other people think?
        1989 Bronzit 325ia- Sold
        1988 Delphin 327i- Sold
        1995 Cosmos M3- Current

Comment

I don't care what's said. It's a bunch of elite messenger types from LAfixed.com, I know I won't measure up to their $3,000 frames, oh well. It's just funny feeling like kamotors or kenika65 for a moment.

Comment

Oops, my bad about the rims. Is that a KMC chain? If so I have the same one in the same color!%!%!!!!1111

I get hated on every time I post my bike on a bike forum too. But car guys seem to love it, if that counts for anything
            Yeah, chains are one in the same. Maybe we are Fuji brothers, On that note, I have been thinking about changing to a black one, and swapping the grips out for black when I get some risers. I have some BMX necks, I'm thinking I'll use one of those (GT & S&M) with the next set of bars. I'll prolly get hated on for that too.

Comment

Originally posted by So Live View Post
              Make your own press. Threaded rod + 2 plates + at least 3 nuts. Tighten the plates to draw the races into the frame.

Thats basically what we used at work but the end plates were all machined and pretty.

Have fun
              Nice! Like this?

tasty

Comment

I just saw a pink single speed bareknuckle. i shed a slight track frame tear when i saw it. what a waste of a good frame.
                1989 Bronzit 325ia- Sold
                1988 Delphin 327i- Sold
                1995 Cosmos M3- Current

Comment

Originally posted by s0urce View Post
                  Nice! Like this?

what kind of headset did you get?
                  1989 Bronzit 325ia- Sold
                  1988 Delphin 327i- Sold
                  1995 Cosmos M3- Current

Comment

Originally posted by T3rd Ferguson View Post
                    what kind of headset did you get?
                    Well I've got 2 here. I've got a Chris King NoThreadset, and a Cane Creek S2. Honestly, I think im going to install the s2 since it's black and sell the Chris King set.
                    tasty

Comment

Originally posted by s0urce View Post
                      Nice! Like this?
                      Lol yea just like that.

haha.

Yeah those cane units are pretty nice for the money. Id rather have the king one but its just a road bike...

:)

Id prolly sell the king too haha
                      -Chris

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
                        I don't care what's said. It's a bunch of elite messenger types from LAfixed.com, I know I won't measure up to their $3,000 frames, oh well. It's just funny feeling like kamotors or kenika65 for a moment.
                        Fuck all those cocksmoking fags with their $3k bikes. They're going to be that much more pissed when the eat shit and fuck them up.

And they will.

Comment

Yeah, but I can understand where they are coming from, disenchanted, lost their alternative, or fringe hobby to the mainstream.

Comment

I don't buy that shit for a second. It's like all the dipshit kids that stop liking a band when everyone else starts liking them, because they liked them first.

They should be stoked as fuck that more people want to get into it. And mainstream? It's not like they're selling Huffy fixies at Wal-Mart or something. It's just becoming more popular.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson View Post
                              I don't buy that shit for a second. It's like all the dipshit kids that stop liking a band when everyone else starts liking them, because they liked them first.

They should be stoked as fuck that more people want to get into it. And mainstream? It's not like they're selling Huffy fixies at Wal-Mart or something. It's just becoming more popular.
                              hahahah Shit man I had a huffy Dr. Shock bike when I was a kid. That was the shit.
                              tasty

Comment

I had one, too.

Comment

Working...
                                X