No announcement yet.

The 'favorite beer' thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have tasted a gordon, I forgot what kind, but it was damn good. Heineken out with the hazardous waste? What? Heineken is like drinking art. My all time favorite though crosses into the line of the harder stuff. Black Label is literally drinking gold. Ble label is like drinking the clouds that god walks on. Or sorry, It is like drinking the clouds that god's chariot races on. HAHA

Comment

Originally posted by delatlanta1281 View Post
      I think it is time for you to come to atlanta and drink with us. You would fit in fine!
      Dude. Ive been wanting to go on a trip to some other US city outside of California for some time now. My mother-in-law is moving out there very soon. Perhaps its density?.....I mean....destiny.

mariano

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
      1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
      1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

My favorite beers are as follows. Dead guy Ale is my fave except its 12.00 for 6 beers. Next inline is Guinness! Mmmmmm soo yummy but also pretty spendy! My cheap beer is Widmers Heff ( what i normally drink at the bar )

Comment

Originally posted by EN318isPDX View Post
          My favorite beers are as follows. Dead guy Ale is my fave except its 12.00 for 6 beers. Next inline is Guinness! Mmmmmm soo yummy but also pretty spendy! My cheap beer is Widmers Heff ( what i normally drink at the bar )
          All very worthy beers. You should come out to the Portland International Beer Festival and the Oregon Brewers Festival (July 18-20 and July 25-27, respectively) If you are in to good beer!

Comment

My favorite beer is Tequila.

Closing SOON!
            "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1 View Post
              My favorite beer is Tequila.
              That makes me lol on the inside...

-Ever tasted Teqiza? (or however it's spelled), beer make with Aqave? Nasty stuff
              1989 cirrisblau-metallic 325i

Comment

Originally posted by SpecM View Post
                That makes me lol on the inside...

-Ever tasted Teqiza? (or however it's spelled), beer make with Aqave? Nasty stuff
                Nah, I haven't had a drink in 10 years...there has been so damn many things come and go I have never tasted...like I give a fuck...anyone who says they drink for "taste" is full of shit.

Proof, you ask? I offer the fact that no one (not fucking ONE) Non alcoholic tequila, rum, gin, etc are on the market...none.

NA beer? Yeah, it is on the market...but again, what is the fucking point?

I was mostly fucking with the beer guys in this thread. Good clean fun.

Tequila = quick cheap drunk, bad decisions, ugly, mean, lazy women.

My life in a nutshell.

Closing SOON!
                "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Can't go wrong with an ice cold corona and lime oh and a cig, after some hard work.

Heineken is damn good too.

O o O and kegs of Bud Light, they might give you dia attacks (diarrhea) and a headache but god damn.

:drink:

Comment

Stone IPA
                    Stone arrogant bastard/ double bastard
                    Big sky moose drool
                    Rouge shakesphere stout
                    Freestate oatmeal stout/ john brown

Comment

got some Shiner Hefewiezen at the moment. Not bad, less expensive ($5.99/six) that European brew ($8+).

just sharing
                      1989 cirrisblau-metallic 325i

Comment

Originally posted by Vagcycle View Post
                        Heineken is damn good too.
                        I feel sorry for states without good craft brews.
                        Originally posted by Gruelius
                        and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

my collection...

my personal favorites are

guinness
                          warsteiner
                          landshark
                          yuengling

Comment

My top ten beers: :drink:

1. Ziwiecz!!!!
                            2. Murphys
                            3. Arrogant Bastard
                            4. Hemp Ale
                            5. Bass
                            6. Guinness
                            7. Pyramid Hefenwiezen
                            8. Alaskan Ale
                            9. New Castle
                            10. Pacifico
                            Check out Undr8d Empire on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

INSTAGRAM: @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Had some bomb ass "Grand Cru" from AleSmith recently, i could definitely go for some more.

ADNightingale.com /// MySpace /// Some of my sig werx /// Rev's P-Chop Group

Comment

Originally posted by dkbmxer002 View Post
                                my collection...

my personal favorites are

guinness
                                warsteiner
                                landshark
                                yuengling
                                Nice graveyard.
                                Check out Undr8d Empire on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

INSTAGRAM: @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Working...
                                X