Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cascazilla, Ithaca, NY

Wolaver's organic pale ale

I had a Brooklyn ipa that was probably the best beer that I ever had, but I think it was limited and I never saw it again

Comment

Anything sam adams
      fat tire

Almost forgot, Keystone!! $15 for 30 cans. Wow what a deal... lol

Comment

Since im in Australia until January tried a few new beers.

Toohey's New on tap and Tooheys Extra Dry bottled

Hunter
        We're out there in here.

Comment

Originally posted by euroshark View Post
          Werd. Sam Adams makes a very respectable Octoberfest that I have been drinking quite a bit of lately as well.
          Personally I do not respect Sam Adams Octoberfest. Thin, reedy, watery malt and not much else. In terms of Oktoberfests, Harpoon Oktoberfest is a great session beer.

In Sam Adams line I would probably drink their Boston Lager. Their Brewmaster's collection yields better selections. The Hallertau Imperial Pilsner is great. I wouldn't go out of my way to get a four pack but if I were offered one I wouldn't refuse it! Extreme hops, good pilsner backbone.

Originally posted by Jesse30 View Post
          anyone know what time of year it is? double bastard....
          ok fine. The Double Bastard is good. Original Bastard is good but forgettable.

Originally posted by structured View Post
          Cascazilla, Ithaca, NY

I had a Brooklyn ipa that was probably the best beer that I ever had, but I think it was limited and I never saw it again
          Cascazilla is good brew. Brooklyn IPA is good, you probably had it on tap in Brooklyn so you probably have good memories of it. But as an IPA it is pedestrian. It is readily available on tap and in the bottle. It is not a limited edition brew.
          -OVULATOR (as named by jflip2002)

Past Cars: Schwarz 1990 325i-2 (crashed), Calypsorot 1991 325i-2 Sport (rear ended)
          Now: Blake-stitched mediocrity :(

Comment

newcastle
            murphys
            smithwicks
            blue moon+their seasonal stuff (pumpkin harvest sumthin sumthin ftw)
            and the occasional dos equis/corona
            1991 325iC - Mauritsblau sumthin metallic blue. DEAD
            1992 525i - Silber sumthin sumthin metallic- Rolling again, needs suspension/wheels/brakes/paint.... Fuck you A4S310R; BEAT YOU.
            1989 325i - Cirrusblau Metallic sumthin sumthin-project - trying to clean up the interior(done), then the body, then a 5spd, then suspension, then..... - [Stolen :| ]
            1991 325iC - Calypsorot Metallic
            1994 540i - Granitsilber

Originally posted by scabzzzz
            I've had blunts cock in my mouth, but I'm not gay.

Comment

Personally I do not respect Sam Adams Octoberfest. Thin, reedy, watery malt and not much else. In terms of Oktoberfests, Harpoon Oktoberfest is a great session beer.
              Different taste I suppose. I think every Octoberfest I have tried in the last 3 years has been good in its own unique way. I'll have to find some of the Harpoon...
              '88 528e /// '88 M5 /// '89 951 /// '98 E430 /// '02 M5

Comment

kirin ichiban...mmmm in 22oz. a couple of those and my morning always gets better...
                www.benjamineliward.com

Comment

There's an s52's e30 M3 local to me that's been painted with the Warsteiner stripes, but in differing shades of Brown. I remembered it in the store and picked up some Warsteiner, and haven't looked back.
                  sigpic89 M3

Comment

its all about the PYRAMID!! you guys like HEFE?? Sorry for the shameless plug. I work there.
                    sigpic
                    1991 325iC w/ 75k Original Miles, Brillantrot, 5-speed, 16" BBS RX's, Black Leather Sport Heated Seats, LSD, and Diving Boards for life!!!:D

Comment

anyone had lefthanded haystack wheat or their imperial stout? Pretty good

and mmmm Kostritzer this weekend.. tasty!

Comment

Originally posted by M5wanaB View Post
                        its all about the PYRAMID!! you guys like HEFE?? Sorry for the shameless plug. I work there.
                        Fuck yeah! Love the Hef, recently got my dad hooked too...

so wheres my free beer? LOL... but seriously r3v discount...?HAJA
                        Hemingway said it best. “There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.”

Help a brother out, buy your detailing products here...

Comment

Hale's O'Brien's Harvest is in season and holy crap is it good
                          Not that I care, of course.

Comment

Heineken
                            Guiness
                            Boddington's
                            not nec. in that order
                            Shoot, move, and communicate...

......Semper Fidelis.....

Comment

Originally posted by Optimator View Post
                              Brooklyn IPA is good, you probably had it on tap in Brooklyn so you probably have good memories of it. But as an IPA it is pedestrian. It is readily available on tap and in the bottle. It is not a limited edition brew.

I know what Brooklyn IPA is, and this was not it. Actually, I never liked Brooklyn IPA. Kind of plain for an IPA.

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
                                Just had a Rogue Dead Guy at the pub the other day. Good stuff.
                                Happy to see you guys got some Rogue out there!

Ya I've been drinking a lot of Ayinger UR Wiesse

Ninkasi Total Domination IPA http://ratebeer.com/beer/ninkasi-tot...ion-ipa/62382/

Terminal Gravity IPA http://ratebeer.com/beer/terminal-gravity-ipa/17988/

Hair of the Dog Dave http://ratebeer.com/beer/hair-of-the-dog-dave/23897/

Dogfish head 90 minute imperial ipa. http://ratebeer.com/beer/dogfish-hea...a/10569/24083/

and 100+ more, god I love portland aka beertown. :hitler:
                                Last edited by Mot; 10-31-2008, 02:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X