No announcement yet.

The 'favorite beer' thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recently discovered Black13 by BoneYard Brewing here in Bend. Nice and dark, easy to drink. Their Girl Beer is good too - Cherry Hefeweizen.

My favorite is probably still S1nistor black ale from 10 Barrel.

Comment

Comment

^ awesome

Some good beers you should try:
        Port Brewing Old Viscosity
        Port Brewing Older Viscosity
        Rogue Dead Guy Ale
        Russian River Pliny the Elder
        Speakeasy Double Daddy DIPA
        cars beep boop

Comment

Comment

Great Divide Yeti Imperial Stout. I could drink a whole 4 pack.

For a cheap beer? Harpoon IPA
            Ma che cazzo state dicendo? :|

Comment

this

and this

are in the fridge.

I still have yet to find better lagers that arnt super pricey.
              11.99 for a 12pack of stella at rite-aid :D
              9.99 for 6pack of spaten but its soo good.

Comment

Terminator Stout
                Lucky Labrador Stout
                Rouge Brewing (awesome brews from these guys)
                New Castle
                Arrogant bastard Ale

This is an aggressive ale. You probably won’t like it. It is quite doubtful that you have the taste or sophistication to be able to appreciate an ale of this quality and depth. We would suggest that you stick to safer and more familiar territory–maybe something with a multi-million dollar ad campaign aimed at convincing you it’s made in a little brewery, or one that implies that their tasteless fizzy yellow beverage will give you more sex appeal. Perhaps you think multi-million dollar ad campaigns make things taste better. Perhaps you’re mouthing your words as you read this.

At Stone Brewing, we believe that pandering to the lowest common denominator represents the height of tyranny - a virtual form of keeping the consumer barefoot and stupid. Brought forth upon an unsuspecting public in 1997, Arrogant Bastard Ale openly challenged the tyrannical overlords who were brazenly attempting to keep Americans chained in the shackles of poor taste. As the progenitor of its style, Arrogant Bastard Ale has reveled in its unprecedented and uncompromising celebration of intensity. There have been many nods to Arrogant Bastard Ale…even outright attempts to copy it… but only one can ever embody the true nature of liquid Arrogance!

Even their web site rules. You're not worthy.
                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Originally posted by joshh View Post
                  Terminator Stout
                  Lucky Labrador Stout
                  Rouge Brewing (awesome brews from these guys)
                  New Castle
                  Arrogant bastard Ale

Even their web site rules. You're not worthy.

Come to San Diego and I'll take you there! (Stone Brewery of course)

Comment

Originally posted by Dozyproductions View Post
                    Come to San Diego and I'll take you there! (Stone Brewery of course)

I'd love that. Good shit and I love the attitude.
                    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Done! Great place to be too and their food just matches perfectly with the beer.

Comment

National pride, since 1927
                        Originally posted by kendogg
                        Don't know, but the E90 wasn't designed from the ground-up intending to be a racecar like the E30 was.
                        OG RACECAR

Comment

Brewer's Art is the best local brewery around me. The only beer I know that I have seen mass produced (in a liquor store) outside of their bar is "Resurrection." Their beer "Ozzy" is my favorite though - 8.25% ABV.

When I am feeling cheap, I mostly drink Natty Boh.

My favorites are probably Newcastle, Bass, Moosehead and Sam Adam's Octoberfest. I enjoy a lot of Sam Adam's seasonal brews as well - except Summer Ale, yuck.
                          Originally posted by trackjunkie21
                          when there is a choice between an e36 and another car, you choose the other car.

Comment

Shiner Buck
                            Negra Modelo
                            Medalla
                            Dos XX ambar
                            Mickeys
                            sigpic
                            1986 "C2 2.7 Alpina" Sedan
                            1987 325ic Black Vert
                            1986 327i Red Track Car RIP 10/10/10
                            1989 325is Henna S50 track car SOLD

Transaction feedback here please!!
                            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170548

Comment

Originally posted by NitroRustlerDriver View Post
                              Recently discovered Black13 by BoneYard Brewing here in Bend. Nice and dark, easy to drink. Their Girl Beer is good too - Cherry Hefeweizen.

My favorite is probably still S1nistor black ale from 10 Barrel.
                              The Apocalypse IPA from 10 Barrel is on-fucking-believably good.

Originally posted by kronus View Post
                              ^ awesome

Some good beers you should try:
                              Port Brewing Old Viscosity
                              Port Brewing Older Viscosity
                              Rogue Dead Guy Ale
                              Russian River Pliny the Elder
                              Speakeasy Double Daddy DIPA
                              Pliny the Elder FTW

Originally posted by Luis325 View Post
                              Shiner Buck
                              Negra Modelo
                              Medalla
                              Dos XX ambar
                              Mickeys

Comment

Just picked up the Flying Dog Alpha Collection. I've had the Snake Dog and Doggie Style before, but first time trying Raging Bitch...which was awesome! I haven't tried the Simcoe Imperial IPA yet, that's on tonight's menu; 10% ABV and 70 IBUs, mmmm can't wait.

'91 318is - OBD-II S52 swapped - E30 M3 5-lug - 5x120 BBS RC090 (E39 Style 5) - TCK D/A coilovers 550/700 [SOLD]
                                '87 535i - Vacuum brake conversion [SOLD]
                                '93 525iT - 5-speed swap - 320k and counting
                                '09 328xi - 6-speed

Comment

Working...
                                X