The 'favorite beer' thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hick View Post
    I had that for the first time a few days ago, it's pretty tasty. I've been on a porter kick lately, especially Highland's Oatmeal Porter and Great Lakes Edmund Fitzgerald.
    88 325is - S52 powered

Originally posted by King Arthur
    We'll not risk another frontal assault, that rabbit's dynamite!

Comment

Just found this thread.

I'm a huge fan of Flying Dog, they are local as well so its always fresh.

Their "Dogtoberfest" was amazing, otherwise I generally drink "Tire Bite"
      No E30 Club
      Originally posted by MrBurgundy
      Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

I had some Labyrinth on tap with kronus the other weekend, shit was amazing.

Comment

Yuengling

1992 BMW 325iC
          1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
          1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

has anyone said Wild Blue yet? Around here it's like 7.50 for a 6 pack. It's a blueberry lager that's sweet and rich. O yah it's 8% and you wouldn't know it.

Also Stella's pretty good too
            Last edited by will61; 01-16-2012, 06:58 PM.
            just doin track stuff :-P

"When was the last time you drove an e30 without a smile on your face?"

Comment

ugh

Comment

UGH AINT NO BEER I EVER HEARD OF!!

just doin track stuff :-P

"When was the last time you drove an e30 without a smile on your face?"

Comment

Originally posted by will61 View Post
                  has anyone said Wild Blue yet? Around here it's like 7.50 for a 6 pack. It's a blueberry lager that's sweet and rich. O yah it's 8% and you wouldn't know it.

I'm going to be honest, that sounds disgusting.

I would try it though, just to see if i'm right... Which I have a hunch I am.

Berries are for wine ;)
                  No E30 Club
                  Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                  Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

oh yeah I'd try it

just color me skeptical

anyway Old Rasputin is my favorite dark beer right now

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
                      I'm going to be honest, that sounds disgusting.

I would try it though, just to see if i'm right... Which I have a hunch I am.

Berries are for wine ;)
                      It's actually delicious.:crazy:

-'87 325 - ratbox swap http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...77#post3250277 << Check out my Wanted thread

Comment

Dog Fish Head, Sah'Tea...sooooo good.

89 325is[exy]

Comment

Wild blue is DISGUSTING! well... i dont like it at least.. 7.50 is pretty reasonable tho

hey Fifteen, what is that sah'tea like? i handled one of them at the local shop, and it sounded pretty good, but too expensive to buy just on that notion. i really want to try the black&blue and theobroma by DFH..

currently sipping on a Spaten variety pack that i got a good deal for
                          Past: 1987 325iS, Bilsteins - HR Sports

Present: 1999 M3, Koni Yellows - HR Sports - GC Camber Plates - UUC Swaybars - UUC SSK - AFE Intake - Stromung Catback

2009 Mazdaspeed3, Short Ram Intake - Turbo Inlet Pipe - 2nd cat Delete - Catback - Fuel Pump Internals - Cobb Accessport - Stratified E30 tune - 294/342 - SPC Camber Arms - CPE Rear Motor Mount

Comment

moretti-light
                            grolsch-lager
                            ROUGUE ANYTHING.....

i personally am i big fan of brown ales and porters... stouts are to creamy.
                            but rougue hazelnut and rougue mocha porter are probably my tops right now
                            Originally Posted by slammin.e28guy
                            Girls can be "friends"?

I always thought they were just like my car. I get one I like and hold onto it for a while. Starts breaking and shit....flip it.

Comment

Moose Drool

and most anything from many of our local Brewers
                              Originally posted by Fusion
                              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                              William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                                Moose Drool

and most anything from many of our local Brewers
                                Used to always love drinking that when I was up in that area, very happy I can get it in kansas now.

We just started getting Greenflash so I have been drinking a lot of West Coast IPA. I also have a Mekkeller Black Hole I might open tonight.

Comment

Working...
                                X