X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dermeister3 View Post
    omgomgomgomgomgomgomg.

Best day...EVER!

well ok not really. But good for beer, Stone beer in particular. I picked up 2 bottles of Enjoy By IPA, 1 bottle of Double Bastard, 1 bottle of 16th Anniversary IPA, and a bottle of Russian Imperial Stout.

YES for knowing delivery days :P.
    We can't get the Enjoy By here yet, but we did knock down a few of the 16th Anny's. We have harassed the local total wine, Aj's and bevmo so that they hold the new Stone releases for us.

Huge fan!
    Originally posted by blunttech
    Always Always go for the reach around if there is an option

Comment

J.W. Augustiner Brau is the best beer I have ever had. Favorite American beer is Rolling Rock though

Comment

Got 2 brands,

Comment

This

Tastes like chocolate and cinmmon delicious
          88 325is Five Speed
          Lachssilber

Comment

My favorite beer then, is fresh beer.

The reason corona is often fresher than other imports is its immediately thrown on a truck and shipped here. Even than the other mexican imports. Look it up though as far as freshest beer it beats locally made beer, at least in so cal.

Everyone has their own little world they apply things too though its probably not so fresh in montana.

To me the freshest stuff always is the best. We haave a local brewery called lost coast and it tastes totally different here on tap that any bottle. It was made that day. The beer itself might be mediocre all things considered.

I also hate ales stouts all that stuff. I have my taste, Im past my partying days so I actually just like how a single or two beer tastes, with food.

So something sour sounds gross to me. Back in the day I like variety.

Definitely like the belgian style.

Comment

Originally posted by stamar View Post
              I actually just like how a single or two beer tastes, with food.
              Are you insane?

Comment

k is english your 2nd language?

Correct that would be: a single beer ( or two) with food. whatever edit i did put or two after beer. Its my own special IQ test.

I didnt fix it because if you dont understand I dont really care that much. Im wild like that. Get over it. I actually saw that and was fixing it while you posted.... would have fixed it but then no one would understand what youre talking about.

Comment

k is english your 2nd language?

Correct that would be: a single beer ( or two) with food. whatever edit i did put or two after beer. Its my own special IQ test.

I didnt fix it because if you dont understand I dont really care that much. Im wild like that. Get over it. I actually saw that and was fixing it while you posted.... would have fixed it but then no one would understand what youre talking about.

Ich undestant, you WILD and fix Ewerything. Girls to (two) ?

Kidding, i just ment food = coke or milk not beer. Beer is for drunken purposes i think, and im following them.. :)

Comment

Definitely like the belgian style.
                    I really like Belgian styles as well. I love me a tripel, or even a quadrupel if I'm looking to get drunk quick lol. Chimay Blue Label is amazing, and a Lambic is nice on occasion.

You you like dubbels or tripels as well?

Comment

beer and pizza.
                      best combo on earth.

but im not drinking for a while...... i threw up all over myself the other night :( first time "over doing it" never wanna experience that again lololol

Comment

i like corona when working on my e30. :D
                        blue moon when playing pool in a bar.

Comment

I also, have shitty composition skills and use commas, in a retarded fashion while criticizing other people's ability to, decipher my posts.

Comment

Originally posted by Dermeister3 View Post
                            I really like Belgian styles as well. I love me a tripel, or even a quadrupel if I'm looking to get drunk quick lol. Chimay Blue Label is amazing, and a Lambic is nice on occasion.

You you like dubbels or tripels as well?
                            Im not positive which of the styles I like most but I have prefered belgian styles and german styles in recent years and dislike the pale ale fashion

Comment

Originally posted by Stamar II View Post
                              I also, have shitty composition skills and use commas, in a retarded fashion while criticizing other people's ability to, decipher my posts.
                              Hey man you got us all rolling laughing about this ... grammar humor. All of us just love this stuff were all laughing with you on this one.

Comment

Im enjoying a nice cold Longboard island lager.

Sofar my top of the list are going to the spaten doublebock. Im a lager head but the german dopple bock is really getting me likes.

Comment

Working...
                                X