The 'favorite beer' thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stamar View Post

for a mass produced I like stella artois.
    Stella, along with Dos XX, are two of my least favorite beers I've ever tried. For whatever reason, they seem to become popular for a couple months at a time here, then they disappear into the abyss for another 6 months..
    2007 Range Rover Sport S/C

Comment

KenC, have you ever been out to Walking Man Brewery in Stevenson, WA? It's right across the Bridge of the Gods. It's wonderful.

Beer: Homo Erectus (Double IPA)
      Brewery: Walking Man Brewery (Stevenson, WA)
      Description: An Imperial IPA brewed in celebration of being erect for two million years. Special batches: Big Phat Homo (dry-hopped) and My Old Kentucky Homo (bourbon barrel aged).

"The Camry is an appliance, not a car. It attracts folks who have the same regard for driving that they have for washing dishes,
      i.e. it's a necessary but somewhat unpleasant chore and they want something to make the task a little easier and insulate them from the process."
       - my friend, Número Veintiséis

Comment

La Fin du Monde. Lurve it!
        Originally posted by LJ851
        kingston is the play by play announcer for this thread.
        ‘Tis by the grace of God that my cars run!

Originally posted by unloadedak
        #teamross
        Siobhan's Build Thread - UPDATED!

Comment

My favorite ever

I always stop at the brewery in Monterey, Mexico for an Indio. They always serve you a free one when you visit. The place is called Cervecería Cuauhtémoc Moctezuma in case anyone is ever in Mexico, this is one place to stop for a nice cold beer.
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by 1fastETA View Post
            I always stop at the brewery in Monterey, Mexico for an Indio. They always serve you a free one when you visit. The place is called Cervecería Cuauhtémoc Moctezuma in case anyone is ever in Mexico, this is one place to stop for a nice cold beer.

nice!

Comment

Shiner Bock!
              Negra Modelo
              Medalla (local)
              Mickeys
              Bluemoon summerale
              sigpic
              1986 "C2 2.7 Alpina" Sedan
              1987 325ic Black Vert
              1986 327i Red Track Car RIP 10/10/10
              1989 325is Henna S50 track car SOLD

Transaction feedback here please!!
              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170548

Comment

I've had many beers but my favorite "go to" is an ipa from my local brewery:
                1988 325i Vert
                1991 318is Slicktop

Comment

Mr. Hemiman,

Wachusett makes extremely mediocre beer. They at least have the saving grace of Wachusett Larry, which makes their other offerings pale by comparison.

Sincerely,
                  -Optimator!
                  -OVULATOR (as named by jflip2002)

Past Cars: Schwarz 1990 325i-2 (crashed), Calypsorot 1991 325i-2 Sport (rear ended)
                  Now: Blake-stitched mediocrity :(

Comment

I don't know how far great white ships. However even in humboldt its not even the same thing when its on tap. I'm sure great white on tap is my favorite beer, made that day the flavor is exploding.

Comment

There's definitely a large modela brewery in ensenada where beer is very cheap. Beer is very cheap in mexico all beer even budweiser.

Comment

I am in love with ShockTop at the moment. This thread made me thirsty, I'm going to go buy one now.
                        sigpic

1999 528it - Daily Driver “Dad Wagon”
                        1991 325is - 2.8L Budget Stroker Garage Slut
                        1991 318is - Sold
                        1986 325 - Sold

Instagram - Lamoursum

Comment

Had this last night. Very nice barleywine. I loved the sweet apple hints in the smell that came through in the taste as well.

Comment

just had a shocktop at a friends house,great beer! then i skated home all the way across downtown napa, super fun.
                            wish i had some more at home hahaha.

Comment

Probably my favorite bottled beer that I can pick up almost anywhere.

Just chilling tonight.
                              sigpic

Comment

hey beer fanatics out there,
                                dermeister, etc.
                                is it true Budweiser makes shock top?
                                i told a coworker today about how i tried one yesterday and rather enjoyed it,
                                he responded saying, oh, did you know Budweiser makes shock top?
                                i was like 0.o

Comment

Working...
                                X