No announcement yet.

The 'favorite beer' thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So yesterday I found out my local bar sells bottles of Pliny the Elder.
    cars beep boop

Comment

Originally posted by kronus View Post
      So yesterday I found out my local bar sells bottles of Pliny the Elder.
      fuck...... you.....

That is all.

lol damn you west coasters.

Comment

here's some other things they sell bottles of:

cars beep boop

Comment

This stuff is pretty good and the bottle is good for after I'm pretty drunk and go run through the woods.

Comment

O my Kronus, that's an impressive list. most are pricey, like that FW XIV (their XV is only $20 in my store, but nice to be able to see them.

I just bought my Thanksgiving beers. 1 La fin Du Monde, 1 Saison Dupont, 1 DFH Chicory Stout. I have high hopes for them all.

Comment

Its nice being home for a change, and the shear amount of small craft breweries we have around makes for way too many hard choices.

All that said. I found a new favorite, form Tamarack Brewery here local to me. Yard Sale Amber Ale. Ohhhh so good.

the IPA in the back of this pic is really good shit too.

Originally posted by Fusion
              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
              William Pitt-

Comment

I like modela... and then sometimes bud-light with a lime inside:)
                sigpic

1989 BMW 325is (SOLD)
                1990 BMW 325i Brilliantrot (SOLD)
                1992 BMW 325IC (SOLD)
                1991 BMW 318IS (STOLEN!)

2017 BMW M2 (WEEKEND WARRIOR)
                (GRIGIO TELESTO RESPRAY, FULL BOLT ONS, TUNE-HPFP AND TURBO UPGRADE COMING AFTER WARRANTY IS DONE)
                1989 BMW 325IC (PROJECT(
                2002 FORD ESCAPE (DAILY)
                2001 BMW 330CI (FOR SALE SOON)

"R3v, being a bunch of cheap bastards that would try to negotiate a discount on a free engine,"

Comment

beer is my enemy. I play a round of beer pong, I wanna barf.
                  but I can handle shots like nothing.

BUT, my uncle is always drinking unique beers and he drinks this orange one sometimes and I really like it.
                  you can really taste the citrus but it still has that thick beer flavor.
                  if you guys haven't tried something similar you should.
                  sigpic
                  @joshua.j.rizo

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf
                  Just remember next time you hear "late night when you need my love" I'm gonna be sitting somewhere way more bitchin' than you, driving or not.

BUY MY BUGATTI WHEELS:
                  http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=377693

WRITEUP TO MY RHD SWAP:

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371904

Comment

damn, Mahrs Brau is about 5 minutes from my place. Here it's a good beer, but def. nothing special.

Comment

Just got all my home brew equipment for brewing my own beer. I need a name for it. I will be making a poll in this with some of the best suggestions.

I'm looking for something catchy and hilarious. Innuendos work great (the sexual kind)

Comment

a really dark beer: brown eye?
                        hahahahahahah

cool names:
                        drifters brewery
                        limbo brewery
                        etc.

Comment

^^What kind of beer do you plan to brew first? We (friends and I) currently have a batch of chocolate covered cherry stout in secondary fermentation. Ready for bottle conditioning sometime this week.

I'm drinking this beer as this is being typed. It's on the wilder side for sure. The PB is not overpowering.

Past: 1987 325iS, Bilsteins - HR Sports

Present: 1999 M3, Koni Yellows - HR Sports - GC Camber Plates - UUC Swaybars - UUC SSK - AFE Intake - Stromung Catback

2009 Mazdaspeed3, Short Ram Intake - Turbo Inlet Pipe - 2nd cat Delete - Catback - Fuel Pump Internals - Cobb Accessport - Stratified E30 tune - 294/342 - SPC Camber Arms - CPE Rear Motor Mount

Comment

I have a simple hefe weiss planned as well as a stout planned second.

Sippin on this tonight. for $3.50 a bomber (after my discount :P ) you can't really beat it.

Also picked up Celebration and a bottle of Victory Hop Devil to mix with a Storm King to make a Dark Devil >:)

Comment

I've been kickin on 4-packs of these recently:

A really good IPA, nice and bitter with a strong, long-lasting flavor that sits on the back of the tongue. I'm a big fan of IPAs and I was pleasantly surprised by it. Totally worth the price
                              BRUTE

Comment

Drinking many beers lately; terrapin moohoo, bison organic chocolate stout, bells double cream stout off the top of my head. I'm really just waiting for Hopslam to come in January.

Cheers! SN's wet hopped ale.

Past: 1987 325iS, Bilsteins - HR Sports

Present: 1999 M3, Koni Yellows - HR Sports - GC Camber Plates - UUC Swaybars - UUC SSK - AFE Intake - Stromung Catback

2009 Mazdaspeed3, Short Ram Intake - Turbo Inlet Pipe - 2nd cat Delete - Catback - Fuel Pump Internals - Cobb Accessport - Stratified E30 tune - 294/342 - SPC Camber Arms - CPE Rear Motor Mount

Comment

Working...
                                X