No announcement yet.

The 'favorite beer' thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had this one last week. Better than Krampus but still nowhere as good as Pumking.

Originally posted by kronus
    would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

lately: HARP...

Comment

My "go to" is always Boulevard Wheat.

Actually, I'm drinking on right now.

Comment

I've been on an Alaskan amber kick lately, its pretty easy to drink and isn't too heavy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk

Comment

Just picked this one up today.

Its fantastic.
            No E30 Club
            Originally posted by MrBurgundy
            Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Pretty goddamn delicious. I'm a big fan of Lagunitas in general since I'm a sucker for big beers.

Comment

I'm glad I found this thread. Like my British Father I enjoy Newcastle Brown and Guinness Draught. Also Old Speckled Hen and Hangar 24 aren't bad either.

But as I'm in college and have no money I make do with Miller Lite. The price of it makes it taste (slightly) bearable.

Comment

I'm stoked - I just scrolled back through 15-pages and only recognized one beer. I've traveled a lot and lived in many places. Trying local or regional beer is always a true love, and to see so many I don't recognize is just awesome!

My personal fav. is probably Brooklyn Brewery's IPA. It's just good.

If you're ever in Halifax, a classic would also be the Garrison's Hop Yard, but their limited editions are what you want to watch out for.

Comment

noble ale works naughty sauce
                    anderson valley's winter solstice
                    anderson valley's dark amber ale
                    ROGUE hazlenut brown ale
                    Bell's double milk stout

been on a creamy streak lately.

Comment

Block 15 Super Nebula Stout

Quite possibly the best beer I've ever had in my life. I had to drive 2 hours, then wait in line for another two, just to have a chance at buying one of the 200 bottles they made this year. So. Fucking Worth it.

Comment

Man I need to try all these small regional beers, they look awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by CorvallisBMW View Post

Quite possibly the best beer I've ever had in my life. I had to drive 2 hours, then wait in line for another two, just to have a chance at buying one of the 200 bottles they made this year. So. Fucking Worth it.
                          this is awesome. no idea about the taste but bottle, labeling, etc is "stellar". :nice:
                          My 325iX DIY Threads:

Front Wheel Bearing Replacement

325iX Rear Subframe Bushings and MUCH more w/pics!

325iX Steering Rack Replacement, Suspension, & Oil Pan job w/pics!

Comment

Long Island's own Barrier Brewing Co. - Zythossaurus Imperial IPA. 10%

The waxed cap kept it fresh. Amazing beer!

My 325iX DIY Threads:

Front Wheel Bearing Replacement

325iX Rear Subframe Bushings and MUCH more w/pics!

325iX Steering Rack Replacement, Suspension, & Oil Pan job w/pics!

Comment

Originally posted by CorvallisBMW View Post

I was just there on Saturday, I should have tried that. The Sticky Hands was pretty great, though.

Comment

Red trolley yo! Hope my fella San Diegans feel me.

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
                                1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                                1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
                                2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Working...
                                X