Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

La Cumbre IPA. Super tasty.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
    Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by agent View Post
      Tried a few new ones this week:

Was this good? Its hard looking at it and dropping $30+ on a 750ml of beer...

But it is at least high abv/cellarable. I liked Bois but for the price, I wish it was something more.

Comment

Honestly, I wish there had been more than two of us drinking it. Instead I drank more of it than I wanted to but felt obligated to finish it, due in no small part to the price tag.

I'm not a connoisseur of beers like this - particularly ones which can be cellared - so I don't really have much of a baseline to make any comparisons. To me it had a similar flavor profile to Jew'bilation: The Chosen Beer. Great label on that one - I think I have the bottle still. If I do I'll snap a pic of it.
        Originally posted by kronus
        would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

October '14 batch. I've never had such a young bottle of this before. It's great but SO much better at 3+ years. Would be better with a fuller bodied cigar as well. (Disregard the rocks glass my cigar club isn't a bar)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by agent View Post
            Jew'bilation: The Chosen Beer. Great label on that one - I think I have the bottle still. If I do I'll snap a pic of it.

Great stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

This is the one I had. Maybe an older version?

Comment

Nice old style bier, bought a couple of cases yesterday.

edit: holy bat shit big photo, will get smaller.
                https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Had this one earlier tonight. Yum.

Comment

This popped up as my desktop and I thought it was worth bumping this thread for it.

(Click for larger)

Comment

Originally posted by AndrewBird View Post
                      This popped up as my desktop and I thought it was worth bumping this thread for it.
                      I wouldn't mind "bumping" the redhead fourth from right ;D

second from left has cute "thumb rests" in her lower back :nice:
                      If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

A lot of shmaltz love in this thread, I like it.

My current favorites are: Rogue hazlenut brown nectar, 21st amendment come hell or high watermelon (sounds funky but it's really well done), and Coachella brewing "desert swarm," among others.
                        '91 325i

Comment

Originally posted by AndrewBird View Post

(Click for larger)
                          I always loved Crux :)

Comment

Had one of these last night. Definitely one of my favorites of all time. Pikes place brewery monks uncle tripple ale

Originally posted by blunttech
                            Levent guzzles vanilla hazelnut creamer like its my semen
                            :shock:

Comment

A couple of friends and I just bottled our first home brews a couple days ago. Did up an IPA with some falconer's flight hops. Tasted it right out of fermentation and dry hopping and it was really good. We'll see how it is after carbonation.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                              Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

I get giddy like a school girl every year when Ninkasi's Spring Reign comes along...
                                sigpic

2014 GTI | 2002 Land Cruiser | 1991 Volvo 745t

Comment

Working...
                                X